Job Type: Full time
- Top 50 ASX Listed Company
- 12-month fixed term opportunity
- Southbank location
APA is a leading Australian energy infrastructure business. We own and/or manage and operate a diverse, $22 billion portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets.
Consistent with our purpose to strengthen communities through responsible energy, we deliver approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connect Victoria with South Australia, Tasmania with Victoria and New South Wales with Queensland through our investments in electricity transmission assets.
We are also one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country. Our operations span every mainland state and territory in the country and we employ more than 2,200 people.
Our vision is to be world class in energy solutions.
We now have an exciting opportunity available for an on-site Corporate Receptionist / Office Administrator to join us in our Office Management team in Melbourne on a fixed term basis for 12 months.
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will play a key role in providing timely and accurate administrative support to APA General Managers, leaders and employees, and provide end-to-end office reception duties. This role is a key administrative role with a complete site perspective.
- Providing end-to-end reception duties including; greeting all stakeholders, arranging courier bookings (interstate and international), travel bookings, raising PO‘s and ordering PPE items.
- Provide administrative support as required to employees, General Managers, and external stakeholders.
- Manage building security cards (permanent and visitor) and assist with other related on-boarding tasks.
- Overview meeting room bookings to maximise room availability.
- Provide relief coverage during administrative absences, including the Office Manager.
- Organise meeting catering and assist Office Manager with event management as required.
- Outstanding customer service orientation with a positive, warm, up-beat and professional attitude
- Demonstrated understanding of procurement processes, credit card usage and basic knowledge of accounting procedures
- Able to operate all office equipment at an intermediate level, or willing to learn
- Demonstrated understanding of records management – filing structures electronic and hard copy archiving processes
- Ability to prioritise competing demands and multiple stakeholder requirements
- Ability to exercise absolute discretion and sound judgement in varied contexts and under pressure
- Capability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Self-motivated and confident, working autonomously and in a team environment with flexibility
- Ability to work on-site in our Southbank office full-time
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Intermediate knowledge of Oracle Financial System
About the Team
Technology underpins everything we do at APA, from helping connect millions of Australians to essential energy sources every day, to achieving our net zero ambition - and the capability for our people to make this happen.
This is an exciting time for the team, and we need people who are courageous, nimble, and ready to make an impact – change makers and risk takers.
Working at APA
APA is an equal opportunity employer. The safety and sustainability of our people, community and environment is our focus. We embrace diversity in our people to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we operate in.
APA provides you with access to targeted career development programs, competitive remuneration, employee benefits, and work–life balance and wellbeing programs. APA also has an inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents throughout their parenting journey.
Sound like your kind of career? We’d love to hear from you.
Role closes Monday 27th March. Please apply with a cover letter and resume.
PD is available on request by emailing email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered.