Workforce Reporting Specialist
Job Type: Full time
APA is a leading Australian energy infrastructure business. We own and/or manage and operate a diverse, $22 billion portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. Consistent with our purpose to strengthen communities through responsible energy, we deliver approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connect Victoria with South Australia, Tasmania with Victoria and New South Wales with Queensland through our investments in electricity transmission assets. We are also one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
We employ more than 2,200 people across Australia and know that they are the key to our success. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture, where all our people feel safe, valued, and trusted to do their best every day.
We now have an exciting opportunity available for a Workforce Planning Reporting Specialist to join our Technology team in Sydney on a Permanant full time.
Reporting to the Strategic Workforce Manager you will play a key role in providing of various initiatives for FY24, including systems and tools that generate continuous improvements within workforce planning practices and deliverables.
- Monitoring and revising project workforce forecasts
- Producing accurate reports highlighting results across key business drivers, including trends
- Analysis of data and reporting to identify emerging trends and anomalies in order to add value to end-to end workforce management process.
- Assisting with the writing and implementation of discipline related standards, guides, procedures and work instructions
- knowledge and understanding related to workforce planning requirements and best practice methodologies
- Build rapport with stakeholders, influence and negotiate in order to achieve an optimum outcome or solution
- Ability to work and embrace a changing and growth environment with regular changing priorities and developing opportunities
- Understanding of strategic priorities and performance metrics
- Experience in advanced trend analysis and insight analytics Advanced skills with Microsoft office suite, including but not limited to excel, power point, outlook, word, power BI and Workforce Management Tools and Systems
About the Team
Our team is comprised of dynamic individuals who demonstrate the utmost commitment to our mission. We are a high performing, team-oriented led by our values, we operate in a flat organisational structure, and we work autonomously.
Due to the organisation’s continue growth there is now a great opportunity for a Workforce Reporting Specialist to join our high performing team.
This rare opening offers a unique chance to work alongside a dedicated project team and collaborate with stakeholders across the company in delivering critical projects. With a flexible work arrangement, you'll be based in one of APA's offices in Sydney CBD, allowing you to utilise your skills and expertise in a dynamic environment.
Working at APA
APA is an equal opportunity employer. The safety and sustainability of our people, community and environment is our focus. We embrace diversity in our people to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we operate in.
APA provides you with access to targeted career development programs, competitive remuneration, employee benefits, and work–life balance and wellbeing programs. APA also have an inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents throughout their parenting journey.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered.
Sound like your kind of career? We’d love to hear from you.
Role closes Sunday 1st October 2023 Role Reference number 4979
PD is available on request by emailing email@example.com quoting reference number above.