Central Permit Coordinator
Job Type: Not Specified
- Salary + super + incentive scheme + employee benefits
- Dalby, Australia
- 15/13 rotational roster
At Arrow, we explore and develop gas fields, produce and sell coal seam gas and generate electricity. We have operations across the Surat and Bowen basins, based in Dalby and Moranbah respectively, as well as our corporate head office in Brisbane.
Our vision is to be the most competitive and respected developer of unconventional gas value chains in Australia.
We are an incorporated joint venture between Shell and PetroChina (50/50), with a proud history of operating gas and power assets in Queensland since 2000. We are working to meet the demand for cleaner burning fuels through gas supply
At Arrow, safety is our highest priority and our values – respect, lead, own, solve and integrate – underpin everything we do.
We are proud to be a Work 180 Endorsed Employer for all Women. At Arrow, everyone belongs. We have a high performance culture that celebrates diversity and inclusivity, as one of our key foundations. We believe that enabling people to bring their whole selves to work creates a thriving and successful culture.
You will be Rewarded
We recruit talented and motivated people who are passionate about contributing to our journey.
Your appointment will be met with ongoing training and development opportunities, to ensure your greatest potential is realised.
- An attractive remuneration package
- Annual incentive scheme based on company & individual performance
- Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women
- Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Indigenous support network, ‘Bundagadan’, offering mentoring, workshops and coaching opportunities
- Employee Benefits Program - $3000 per year to cover insurances/electricity rebates
- Novated leasing, corporate discount programs, lifestyle benefit, specialist health care service access, annual flu shot & skin check and Employee Assistance Program
- Gender neutral leave policies, including paid primary and secondary carers’ leave
- Bonus 5 days annual leave after 5 years’ service
We have a high performance culture that embraces diversity and rewards quality work.
To meet our growing demands, we are looking for a Central Permit Coordinator to join our team.
Reporting to the Field Superintendent, you will coordinate the daily management, approval and recording of Work Permits for Surat region, as governed by the Arrow Permit to Work Procedure (PTW).
This is a Dalby based position working on a 15 / 13 rotational roster. Camp accommodation and meals will be provided.
In addition you will:
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to consistently role model Arrow’s values, code of conduct, safety and the environment.
- Establish positive and productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Model inclusive behaviours to create a safe environment where different views and perspectives are encouraged and valued.
- Authorised to stop any non-compliant work.
- Assessing competencies for work scopes ensuring compliance to regulations and Arrow Energy HSE competency requirements.
- Subject Matter Expert for the Arrow Permit to Work system and to lead a continuous improvement culture.
- Responsible for supporting initial emergency response activities including monitoring worker safety.
You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to contribute to a high performing-team with a second-to-none focus on safety and integrity.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications
- Industry background with proven experience in the use of PTW systems;
- Critical thinking skills with ability to think through issues systematically in order to problem solve;
- Strong collaboration skills with ability to work cooperatively as part of a team; working collaboratively with peers across organizational boundaries (from other functions or business units).