PCD/ Operational Technology Service Owner
Job Type: Not Specified
- Salary + super + incentive scheme + employee benefits
- Brisbane, Australia
- Flexible hybrid WFH/Office arrangements
At Arrow, we explore and develop gas fields, produce and sell coal seam gas and generate electricity. We have operations across the Surat and Bowen basins, based in Dalby and Moranbah respectively, as well as our corporate headquarters in Brisbane.
Our vision is to be the most competitive and respected developer of unconventional gas value chains in Australia.
We are an incorporated joint venture between Shell and PetroChina (50/50), with a proud history of operating gas and power assets in Queensland since 2000. We are working to meet the demand for cleaner burning fuels through gas supply
At Arrow, safety is our highest priority and our values – respect, lead, own, solve and integrate – underpin everything we do.
We are proud to be a Work 180 Endorsed Employer for all Women. At Arrow, everyone belongs. We have a high performance culture that celebrates diversity and inclusivity, as one of our key foundations. We believe that enabling people to bring their whole selves to work creates a thriving and successful culture.
You will be Rewarded
We recruit talented and motivated people who are passionate about contributing to our journey.
Your appointment will be met with ongoing training and development opportunities, to ensure your greatest potential is realised.
- An attractive remuneration package
- Annual incentive scheme based on company & individual performance
- Flexible working arrangements – combine work from anywhere and the office with flexible start and finish times
- Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women
- Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Indigenous support network, ‘Bundagadan’, offering mentoring, workshops and coaching opportunities
- Employee Benefits Program - $3000 per year to cover insurances/electricity rebates
- Novated leasing, corporate discount programs, lifestyle benefit, specialist health care service access, annual flu shot & skin check and Employee Assistance Program
- Gender neutral leave policies, including paid primary and secondary carers’ leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Bonus 5 days annual leave after 5 years’ service
We have a high performance culture that embraces diversity and rewards quality work.
To meet our growing demands, we are looking for a PCD / Operational Technology Service Owner to join our team.
Reporting to the ICT Service Manager, the purpose of this role is to facilitate strategic alignment between vendors and internal stakeholders; to develop and mature the process control environment that is protected from cyber security threats and deliver operational functionality required by the business.
This is a Brisbane based position which may require occasional travel to our field operations as required, with plenty of notice.
In addition you will:
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to consistently role model Arrow’s values, code of conduct, safety and the environment.
- Establish positive and productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Model inclusive behaviours to create a safe environment where different views and perspectives are encouraged and valued.
- Improve PCD services though effective contractor management, performance monitoring and improvement, escalation management and trouble shooting, assurance, governance and change management.
- Facilitate seamless coordination between site and Brisbane of ICT activities through effective integration and planning.
- Identify ongoing security improvements by maintaining currency of technology advances and leverage strategic relationships with external vendors.
- Advise on and enforce strict Cyber Security policies and procedures to protect critical assets from Cyber threats.
- Instigate ITIL based processes such as Continual Service Improvement to enhance PCD services by identifying and reviewing risks and opportunities and implementing improvements that enhance value for the business.
You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to contribute to a high performing-team with a second-to-none focus on safety and integrity.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- University Degree in Electrical Engineeing or Information Technology, with specific focus on process control
- Cyber Security CISSP and Network Vendor certified.
- Demonstrates compliance with all HSE requirements and promotes continuous improvement of safety standards and procedures.
- Extensive experience working client side in an outsourced ICT environment and supplier management against service level agreements
- Participating in effective working relationships to deliver continuous improvement.
- Experience of managing the performance of information/information technology and telecommunications systems services.
- Building relationships with vendor stakeholders, service stakeholders, including service recipients, commercial teams and ICT line management.
- Extensive information technology problem solving experience.
- Extensive experience with field based Process Control and Automation Systems, Telecommunications Systems and Network support and deployments.
If you’re excited about this role however don’t meet all the criteria, we would still love to hear from you anyway. You may be the perfect candidate for this role or future roles with Arrow Energy.
We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace and genuinely encourage applications from all genders and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
All applications will be considered with utmost confidentiality.
One Arrow, One Team.