Principal Core Process and Business Improvement
Job Type: Not Specified
- Salary + super + incentive scheme + employee benefits
- Brisbane, Australia
- Flexible working arrangements
Arrow Energy (“Arrow”) is an integrated coal seam gas (CSG) company, which develops gas fields, produces and sells CSG, and generates electricity. We have safely and sustainably developed CSG since 2000 and supplied it commercially since 2004 – for both industrial use and power generation in Queensland, and for power generation in the east coast gas market.
Our vision is to be the most competitive and respected developer of unconventional gas value chains in Australia.
Today, Arrow owns and operates Braemar 2, a 450-megawatt gas-fired power station south-west of Dalby and is developing the Surat Gas Project in western Queensland. Sanctioned in 2020, the Surat Gas Project’s first phase comprises more than 600 coal seam gas wells and will bring 5 trillion cubic feet of gas to market over 27 years.
Arrow is an incorporated joint venture owned by two of the world’s largest energy companies, Shell and PetroChina.
At Arrow, safety is our highest priority and our values – respect, lead, own, solve and integrate – underpin everything we do.
We are proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for all Women. At Arrow, everyone belongs. We have a high performance culture that celebrates diversity and inclusivity, as one of our key foundations. We believe that enabling people to bring their whole selves to work creates a thriving and successful culture.
You will be Rewarded
We recruit talented and motivated people who are passionate about contributing to our journey.
Your appointment will be met with ongoing training and development opportunities, to ensure your greatest potential is realised.
- An attractive remuneration package
- Annual incentive scheme based on company & individual performance
- Flexible working arrangements – combine work from anywhere and the office with flexible start and finish times
- Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women
- Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Indigenous support network, ‘Bundagadan’, offering mentoring, workshops and coaching opportunities
- Employee Benefits Program - $3000 per year to cover insurances/electricity rebates
- Novated leasing, corporate discount programs, lifestyle benefit, specialist health care service access, annual flu shot & skin check and Employee Assistance Program
- Gender neutral leave policies, including paid primary and secondary carers’ leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Bonus 5 days annual leave awarded at 5-year anniversary
We have a high-performance culture that embraces diversity and rewards quality work.
To meet our growing demands, we are looking for a Principal Core Process and Business Improvement to join our team on a 2-year fixed term contract basis.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the purpose of this role is to work closely with Process Owners to lead in the design and implementation of Arrow’s 13 Core Processes.
This role presents a significant opportunity for an energetic and outcome orientated person to make a real difference at Arrow. The mapping of the Core Processes has largely been completed; however it is the implementation and improvement opportunities where this role can make a huge positive difference.
This is a Brisbane based position and may require occasional travel to our field operations in the Surat region as required, with plenty of notice.
In addition you will:
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to consistently role model Arrow’s values, code of conduct, safety and the environment.
- Establish positive and productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Model inclusive behaviours to create a safe environment where different views and perspectives are encouraged and valued.
- Coordination of the organisation-wide core processes with the process leads, giving guidance and assistance for implementation strategies.
- Accountability for capture, prioritisation and tracking of the identified value opportunities and benefits delivered.
- Communication and roll-out to the Arrow organisation to deliver effective implementation.
- Responsible to work across the organisation to identify and support business improvement needs, to achieve real efficiency and cost improvements.
You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to contribute to a high performing-team with a second-to-none focus on safety and integrity.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, accounting, business or technology or related field
- Ability to drive programs and influence across the organisation.
- Strong experience in project management, process mapping, continuous improvement, transformation and management of change.
- Relevant experience integrating at senior levels within the business.
- Experience in CSG highly regarded.
If you’re excited about this role however don’t meet all the criteria, we would still love to hear from you anyway. You may be the perfect candidate for this role or future roles with Arrow Energy.
We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace and genuinely encourage applications from all genders and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
All applications will be considered with utmost confidentiality.
One Arrow, One Team.