Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer (LOTE)
Location: SA, Adelaide
Job Type: Full time
ASC is Australia’s sovereign submarine company and what we do matters. Our team is committed to delivering Collins Class submarine sustainment that provides an agile and potent capability for the Royal Australian Navy.
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for Project Managers and Senior Project Engineers/Coordinators to support the development and implementation of engineering design updates across the Collins Class Submarine LOTE program.
- Relevant experience managing or supporting the management of projects, preferably within the defence sector, including:
- Experience in monitoring and controlling project performance baselines including schedule baselines, time phase’s budgets, earned value measurement and identification and management of resource requirement for assigned work scope.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing project risk, including mitigation and opportunity realisation actions.
- Proven expertise in project report generating and developing project reviews for stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience utilising project management and scheduling tools.
- Proven ability to manage multiple simultaneous activities in a time critical environment.
Skills & Experiences
- Experienced in the management and coordination of projects
- Ability to communicate effectively to diverse stakeholder groups.
- Qualifications in Project Management and or PMBOK.
- Demonstrated experience across a multi-disciplinary Project Management Environment
- Display key attributes in supporting others as well as adding value through process improvement initiatives
This role requires a current National Police Clearance, an Australian Defence Security Clearance and an ability to access protected US defence technology. Your eligibility for this role is dependent on you obtaining and maintaining such clearances and approvals. Whilst ASC will accept all applications for this role, as this role requires an ability to access protected US defence technology, applicants holding nationality of certain foreign countries will not be eligible.
To check your eligibility please visit - Security clearances – Vetting assessment | Sectors | Defence
About our offer
- Secure and long term career prospects and exciting career opportunities
- Staff training and leadership development programs
- Additional 2 weeks of leave
- Paid parental leave
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid defence reservist leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Onsite cafeteria & parking
- Access to our onsite gym and wellbeing programs
- Annual flu vaccinations and onsite health centre
ASC recognises that we are strengthened by diversity, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to provide a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
ASC has proudly served as Australia’s sovereign submarine builder and sustainer for over 35 years. We are an integral part of Australia’s maritime strategy and national security, and a trusted partner with sovereign design, build and sustainment capabilities.
Early applications are encouraged as shortlisting may commence immediately.
Click APPLY NOW to come on board!