Quality Assurance Advisor - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Location: SA, Adelaide
Job Type: Contract/temp
About the Opportunity
ASC is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Advisor to join the Corporate Quality Assurance Team for a 12 Month fixed term contract.
- Maintaining certification against ISO9001, ISO45001 ISO14001, ISO55001
- Assisting ASC in and compliance to legislative, regulatory and other compliance obligations.
- Provide assurance to the organisation that systems, processes are accurate.
- Ensure suppliers can sustainably meet or exceed customer requirements.
Skills & Experiences
- Demonstrated experience in conducting internal and supplier audits against legislative, standard and contractual requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in supplier quality assurance auditing, including source inspection and witnessing/verification of various production tasks.
- Expertise with facilitating and supporting a commercial business in understanding, implementing and closing associated non-conformance and improvement recommendations.
- Demonstrated expertise in undertaking Quality projects and activities.
- Experience across reporting, managing and following up outcomes of audits, investigations and reviews to facilitate corrective action and improvements.
- Demonstrated expertise in assessing results of quality inspections and tests to assure compliance with the specified technical requirements.
This role requires a current National Police Clearance, an Australian Defence Security Clearance and an ability to access protected US defence technology. Your eligibility for this role is dependent on you obtaining and maintaining such clearances and approvals. Whilst ASC will accept all applications for this role, as this role requires an ability to access protected US defence technology, applicants holding nationality of certain foreign countries will not be eligible.
To check your eligibility please visit - Security clearances – Vetting assessment | Sectors | Defence
About our offer
- Secure and long term career prospects and exciting career opportunities
- Staff training and leadership development programs
- Additional 2 weeks of leave
- Paid parental leave
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid defence reservist leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Onsite cafeteria & parking
- Access to our onsite gym and wellbeing programs
- Annual flu vaccinations and onsite health centre
ASC recognises that we are strengthened by diversity, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to provide a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
ASC has proudly served as Australia’s sovereign submarine builder and sustainer for over 35 years. We are an integral part of Australia’s maritime strategy and national security, and a trusted partner with sovereign design, build and sustainment capabilities.
Early applications are encouraged as shortlisting may commence immediately.
Click APPLY NOW to come on board!