Digital Product Manager (ERP)
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Job Type: Full time
ASC is Australia’s sovereign submarine company and what we do matters. Our team is committed to delivering Collins Class submarine sustainment that provides an agile and potent capability for the Royal Australian Navy.
New career opportunity offering interstate relocation support to Adelaide, SA.
Consistently recognised as one of the most liveable cities in the world, Adelaide offers all the benefits of a modern cosmopolitan capital, with abundant green space, beautiful beaches and a thriving arts and festival scene. It’s also within easy reach of SA’s world-renowned wine regions and Flinders Ranges, enabling a relaxed, family-friendly work-life balance.
About the Opportunity
As a Digital Product Owner within the Digital Business capability of ASC, your mission is to significantly improve the business system (people, process, technology & data) through implementing new features and services across our Enterprise Resource Management digital portfolio, improving our overall employee & customer outcomes across the submarine enterprise.
You will leverage our new ERP platform to create modern digital first outcomes, faster and with higher quality than we have previously been able to achieve. You will have an enterprise- wide impact through integrating these capabilities into the current ASC landscape and enterprise architecture.
- Enabling and inspiring a multi-disciplinary team to pursue its mission, by guiding them on 'what' work should be completed by the team and ‘why'.
- The Product Owner constantly collaborates with the team and prioritises its backlog with the customer(s) at the heart of their decision making. Taking responsibility for the ongoing lifecycle of the product.
- The Product Owner also ensures that the work is strategically aligned to the broader technical and ASC mission, engaging with peer Product Owners to align and manage interdependencies.
- The role has direct people leadership responsibility, with a high impact opportunity of strategic importance, providing a vision, purpose, and support to galvanise and nurture the team to successfully deliver customer and business value at pace.
Skills & Experiences
- Experience delivering technology change in a large, complex environment, where integration and quality is key
- Strength in collaboration to ensure shared outcomes across ASC, with the ability to galvanise a diverse group of people around a common mission
- A creative, customer-focused mindset with a passion for radically simplifying complex processes and issues
- Willingness to question the status quo, and energised by building new customer solutions and making improvements to existing value propositions
- Ability to challenge yourself and the business on the value that will be delivered to customers
- Proven analytical skills and evidence-based decision making
Applicants must hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible to obtain Australian Defence Security Clearance. This includes providing a current National Police Clearance Certificate if successful.
About our offer
- Secure and long-term career prospects and exciting career opportunities
- Staff training and leadership development programs
- Additional 2 weeks of leave
- Paid parental leave
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid defence reservist leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Onsite cafeteria and parking
- Access to our onsite gym and wellbeing programs
- Annual flu vaccinations and onsite health centre
- Interstate relocation support available
ASC recognises that we are strengthened by diversity, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to provide a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. People from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
ASC has proudly served as Australia’s sovereign submarine builder and sustainer for over 35 years. We are an integral part of Australia’s maritime strategy and national security, and a trusted partner with sovereign design, build and sustainment capabilities.
Early applications are encouraged as shortlisting may commence immediately.
Click APPLY NOW to come on board!