Job Type: Full time
Perfection not required
Excited about this role, but not sure if you meet 100% of the criteria? Employers would still love to hear from you.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Our Leadership Operations team is a global team of over 50 Executive Assistants and Administrative Assistants. Our mission is to supercharge Atlassian leaders - unleashing their focus and productivity. We aim to do this by: being trusted partners to our leaders; leading team communications; integrating silos between teams; and improving the operations of our teams. Teamwork is at the core of everything we do and we work collaboratively across the business. As a team, we are given high impact opportunities to grow, and our contributions are not limited to our craft - you will be empowered to be the change you seek!
We're hiring an Executive Assistant to join us on our mission! You are passionate about this role and the impact you have. Here, you'll enjoy working at pace, anticipate issues before they arise and build relationships effortlessly - all in a remote world.
In this role you'll get to:
- Partner with your leader to manage their time and ensure they're prepped for meetings
- Be an important bridge between your leader and their teams
- Participate in meetings and guide action items
- Run virtual and in-person events
- Help draft communications on behalf of leaders - including presentations, blogs and emails
- Onboard teammates to ensure they're set up for success
- Lead/participate in ad hoc projects - including unleashing the potential of the Leadership Ops Team in helping build our craft
- Plus all the foundational EA tasks - calendar management, email management, travel, expenses and administration
On your first day we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in an Executive Assistant role
- 5+ years of experience planning remote and in-person events and meetings at scale
- 5+ years of experience managing conflicting priorities and prioritising demands
- You maintain a solutions-focus approach by applying experience and judgment
- You have a continuous improvement and growth mentality
- You work at speed and navigate new technologies and systems that make work more efficient
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!