Job Type: Full time
Make your mark on the energy transition.
Careers with Purpose > Collaborative > Flexible Work Environment
Join us now to be at the forefront of a cleaner future.
We’re an energised team who is passionate about our customers, strive for operational excellence and a sustainable future for our people and our community.
About the Role
Make your mark on the energy transition with AusNet with this Senior Designer role available.
We are seeking a Senior Designer who wants to take on an exciting challenge and contribute to Victoria’s energy transition. As part of our in-house creative team, you will help spread the message about renewable energy with high-quality visuals.
The Senior Designer role will be a key member of our in-house design team. In this role you will be responsible for designing and producing high-quality creative pieces that help communicate the benefits of renewable energy to our customers and the role AusNet plays in delivering that energy to people’s homes. You will be working with others to build on ideas while having the ability to simplify complexity and continuously test and learn.
The key to success in this role will be consistently deliver outstanding results for our customers and stakeholders with care and pride.
This role will report to the Senior Marketing Manager and is located in Southbank, Victoria.
We are a flexible and truly hybrid workplace.
What you will deliver
- Set the visual standard of AusNet and Mondo's visual communication, production, productivity and quality.
- Work with the team to further develop the style guides and templates to ensure consistency of visual communication.
- Design and produce digital and print materials such as presentations, infographics, advertising campaigns and marketing collateral.
- Develop communication strategies that engage industry, business and community in line with business goals.
- Manage creative briefs and conceptualise campaign visions for original graphics, content websites, social media campaigns etc.
- Develop communication strategies that connect with industry, business and community and align with business outcomes.
- Evaluate current strategies, identify efficiencies or alternatives and create relationships with external agencies.
- Ensure consistency of brand messaging across all materials.
What we like about you
- Demonstrated visual design experience across various media platforms, including graphic design, video/motion design, accessible & inclusive design, print, web, and social media.
- Proven experience in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud applications (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to self-manage, work to timeframes and contribute effectively as a team member.
- Proven planning, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to influence and consult effectively with clients and stakeholders.
- Strong understanding and experience with quality assurance processes.
- Strong planning, project management and organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to self-manage, work under pressure to tight timeframes and contribute effectively as a team member.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creativity, visual storytelling, and attention to detail.
Inclusion and Diversity
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, one that fosters belonging, where everyone brings their unique strengths and innovative ideas.
AusNet partners with Work180 and Kinaway to support these diversity pillars and has Employee Network Groups that support Pride and LGBQTIA+, Cultural and Ethnic Awareness, Disability, Working Parents Group, Women’s Network and Young Professionals Network.
What we offer at AusNet
- A diverse, inclusive, and supportive team culture who supports you to lead and achieve
- We care about what flexibility means to you and flexible working options are fully supported, to better balance work, personal and family commitments
- A wide range of employee benefits such as income protection, corporate discounts, salary sacrifice options including novated leasing
- Learning culture with ongoing development and career opportunities to enable a career with purpose
At AusNet you don’t need to check every box.
We have key requirements which are important, but we also know that the best candidate may not tick all the boxes so, if you have the experience and capabilities for a portion of the role, Apply Now to join our energised team