Adviser Services Manager
Job Type: Contract/temp
At AustralianSuper, we truly care about our colleagues. We know work and life are intertwined. That's why we support the diverse needs of everyone and have policies that enable us all to thrive and be truly flexible. We ensure diversity is celebrated for the opportunity it provides us all to learn and grow and deliver better outcomes for members.
We are looking for an Adviser Services Manager on fixed term contract, until August 2024.
Your new role
As an Adviser Services Manager your role is to support the Fund's distribution via our external adviser network to help more members receive advice from an advisor of their choice. To achieve this, you will provide business relationships and operational services to our external financial advisers and licencees, as well as offering training and support when needed.
Some key responsibilities but not limited to;
- Managing and resolve high volume email and phone-based enquiries from our Financial Advisors and support staff
- Provide general and specific product and technical service information to approved advisers.
- Maintain records on approved adviser contacts and activities using the team's CRM.
- Conduct training and education for approved advisers and their staff using face to face, phone and online channels.
- Liaise and develop excellent relationships with key Stakeholders to ensure all financial planning transactions are completed seamlessly.
- Ensure product and industry knowledge is kept up to date by attending required seminars and training programs and reading relevant journals publications and briefings on superannuation and general market and economic issues.
- Maintain overall quality of portfolio in accordance with compliance guidelines, conducting reviews as required and identifying and controlling risk exposure.
What you'll need
- Experience in Superannuation or Financial Services within a customer/client services capacity
- RG146 compliant
- Knowledge in (one for more): superannuation, pension administration and processes, retirement investment products, insurance and legislation ideal.
- Strong written and oral communication/ interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas, perspectives, and issues.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of ethical practice and compliance requirements and their application.
- Problem solving and analytical ability
Life at AustralianSuper
AustralianSuper is committed to colleague development, and we support our people with ongoing learning, coaching and training, as well as career opportunities across our expanding global organisation. We offer generous leave entitlements and promote a blended working environment in which all roles can flex, and we're happy to discuss what this looks like for you.
We are committed to supporting our diverse workforce in a way that is inclusive and embraces diversity in all its forms. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let our recruitment team know.
Apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status is required.
Progress powered by purpose.