Job Type: Contract/temp
At AustralianSuper, we truly care about our colleagues. We know work and life are intertwined. That's why we support the diverse needs of everyone and have policies that enable us all to thrive and be truly flexible. We ensure diversity is celebrated for the opportunity it provides us all to learn and grow and deliver better outcomes for members.
Your new role
Reporting to the Manager, Scaled Advice, our Advice Consultants are primarily responsible for assisting members and non-members who have requested an advice appointment and to determine the most appropriate advice channel for their needs
Some key responsibilities but not limited to;
- Responding to appointment requests from prospective advice clients aiming to provide first call resolution
- Assist the team in managing the lead inbox
- Triage advice requests and determine the most appropriate advice channel by understanding their individual situations and needs
- Data and system management
- Complete basic input of member data into financial planning software and commence workflow threads and allocate member to relevant financial planner
- Reporting / tracking on lead outcomes
- Working with internal and external financial advisers in booking prospective clients
What you'll need
- Background in superannuation with an understanding of financial planning and the advice process
- RG146 certified
- Previous experience working with and/or supporting advisers and financial planners
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to build trusting and meaningful relationships over the telephone
- Organised with an ability to prioritise and work autonomously.
Life at AustralianSuper
AustralianSuper is committed to colleague development, and we support our people with ongoing learning, coaching, and training, as well as career opportunities across our expanding global organisation. We offer generous leave entitlements and promote a blended working environment in which all roles can flex, and we're happy to discuss what this looks like for you.
We are committed to supporting our diverse workforce in a way that is inclusive and embraces diversity in all its forms. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let our recruitment team know.
Apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit, and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status is required.
Progress powered by purpose.