B1.3 Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Touring
Location: Adelaide Airport
Job Type: Full time
- Fixed Term – Touring
- Be part of something BIG!
About the role
As a key member of our Engineering team, you will be instrumental in supporting the maintenance of Babcock’s fleet of Bell 412 and AW139 helicopters. This is a 2 Year Fixed Term touring opportunity on a 22/20 roster and will support the efforts of our Mission Critical Services at Babcock.
You will be an experienced LAME who is passionate about Aviation who takes pride in everything you do.
Ideally, you will have the following experience and qualifications:
- B1.3 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence with B412 or AW139 A/F Type rating (Mandatory) - Please include a copy of your qualifications with your application.
- B1.3 with B412 and AW139 type rating (Preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to manage aircraft support/role equipment an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to work as part of a team with flexibility and a positive attitude
Your future at Babcock – what we offer you
- We provide an agile work environment where you’re able to work onsite and remotely, and to set you up for this we provide a laptop and working from home kit if required, in addition we offer a compressed week which can provide you even more flexibility.
- Our work life integration policy brings together leave entitlements which include annual leave, wellbeing leave, paid parental leave.
- We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career, supported by our capability framework plus ongoing access to self-led learning modules through LinkedIn Learning and access to study leave.
- You’ll have access to beRewarded which will provide you with endless discounts across retail, health, entertainment, travel and much more, plus novated leasing options and corporate shares plan.
- Your wellbeing is supported through our online wellbeing program Munch, Mind, Move, Money, access to our employee assistance program plus you can access two days annually from your personal leave as wellbeing days.
- You’ll be able to participate in our weRecognise program which is an opportunity to recognise the outstanding work our people do each and every day in living our principles which are Be kind, Collaborate, Be Curious, Think Outcomes, Be Courageous and Own & Deliver.
Who we are:
Babcock International Group, the aerospace and defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services for over a century.
Across Australia and New Zealand, Babcock has grown to a team of over 1,300 talented people, and we are on a path of continued growth and expansion. We operate across sectors such as defence, commercial marine, aviation, airports, communications, emergency services and engineering consultancy.
If you would like to join us and help create a safe and secure world, together, please apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
To learn more about us visit www.babcock.com.au
We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds and experience however, please note, should your application progress you may be required to complete pre-employment checks. These checks may include but not limited to, reference checks, police check, security check, qualifications and right to work.
Babcock Australasia is a Circle Back Initiative Employer - we commit to respond to every applicant.