Program Change Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Be part of the next generation of defence capability delivery
- Manage a team which supports the biggest engineering change project of the decade
- Enjoy flexible work practices, engaging work and an inclusive culture where we strive to make every individual feel valued
At BAE Systems we are recognised for delivering projects of global and national significance to our customers and with this we are known for developing some of the most impressive careers.
We currently have an exciting opportunity as a Program Change Lead within our Maritime Australia based in Osborne, South Australia.
What this opportunity will mean for you?
- Performing purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment enabling you to thrive
- World class career opportunities, as our biggest project is YOU! Your success is our success
- Accessibility to flexible working arrangements that will provide you with balance and a lifestyle that fosters wellbeing
- Access to our competitive employee benefits program that are designed to better support you: Employee Benefits
- Being part of a workplace culture that is safe, inclusive and takes pride in their company values
Your new role:
As the Program Change Manager you will report into the Head of Program Integration managing the Engineering Change process and team. This will require vast collaboration with the UK at least 2 times a week.
You will engage with multiple stakeholders and senior managers to ensure proper management and reporting on Engineering changes. Providing insights & change metrics to support the ramp up in construction through to testing and delivery.
In more specific terms you will:
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to both your direct reports and wider change team
- Ensure that change is planned, managed and processed efficiently and effectively to reduce risk.
- Foster a positive and collaborative culture between key stakeholders
- Deliver an overall standardised and repeatable Project Change Management Framework across all stakeholders; inclusive of IM&T infrastructure
- Be an SME able to provide guidance and informal training on the overall Change Management Framework to enable a standardised and consistent application of the change processes
As an applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Demonstrated leadership with expertise in Project Management or Engineering
- Practical experience in change management or process improvement
- Ability to articulate strategy/purpose and link to objectives and project deliverables
- Aptitude to partner with and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to obtain the necessary deliverables
- Familiar with using and Developing PLM tools such as Wind-Chill or other ERP tools
- An existing Australian Defence Security Clearance or the ability to meet the application requirements.
- Eligibility to be cleared for International Traffic In Arms (ITAR) regulations
We believe in hiring for potential so if this role resonates with you, but you don't meet all the required criteria, we would still love to hear from you!
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications can be addressed to: Monique Marshall – Talent Acquisition and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: email@example.com
You will be joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda. We are striving to create an inclusive culture where the voices and talents of every individual are valued and everyone has a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.
We are also proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.