Resourcing Supply Solutions Specialist
Job Type: Full time
- All Systems GO! Be part of defence capability delivery
- Excellent opportunity to put contemporary thinking into practice and develop something new
- Enjoy flexibility, engaging work and a culture that embraces diversity
At BAE Systems we are recognised for delivering projects of global and national significance to our customers and with this we are known for developing some of the most impressive careers.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Supply Solutions Specialist to join our Central Functions HR team. This role can be based in Adelaide, Melbourne or Sydney.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Performing purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment enabling you to thrive
- World class career opportunities, as our biggest project is YOU! Your success is our success
- Accessibility to flexible working arrangements that will provide you with balance and a lifestyle that fosters wellbeing
- Access to our competitive employee benefits program that are designed to better support you: Employee Benefits
- Being part of a workplace culture that is safe, inclusive and takes pride in their company values
Your new role:
Reporting to the Program Lead – Enterprise Resourcing, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the resourcing supply solutions framework for the enterprise.
Key responsibilities will see you:
- Develop and implement an enterprise level framework for creating, piloting, embedding and reviewing effectiveness of various resourcing supply solutions to support the business
- Establishing a suite of resourcing supply solutions available to the business and effective and efficient ways to utilise these
- Supporting the business in identifying and developing emerging resourcing supply solutions to meet business needs
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- A breadth of experience in Talent Acquisition, Resourcing or Human Resources
- Demonstrated experience understanding supply and demand data and providing suitable resource supply solutions
- Prior experience in the critical review and improvement of resourcing models and/or implementation of enterprise level frameworks
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working within a large, multi-functional organisation highly desirable
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related field highly desirable
We believe in hiring for potential so if this role resonates with you, but you don't meet all the required criteria, we would still love to hear from you!
Applications can be addressed to: Sinead Booth – Talent Acquisition Specialist and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: Sinead.firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda. We are striving to create an inclusive culture where the voices and talents of every individual are valued and everyone has a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.
We are also proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.