People Business Partner
Job Type: Full time
- All Systems GO! Perform purposeful work of national significance
- Great opportunity for an entry level business partner to gain experience in a global organisation
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements and a supportive team culture
At BAE Systems we are recognised for delivering projects of global and national significance to our customers and with this we are known for developing some of the most impressive careers.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a People Business Partner in our Central Functions HR team based in Adelaide. This is a 12 month fixed term role.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Performing purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment enabling you to thrive
- World class career opportunities, as our biggest project is YOU! Your success is our success
- Accessibility to flexible working arrangements that will provide you with balance and a lifestyle that fosters wellbeing
- Access to our competitive employee benefits program that are designed to better support you: Employee Benefits
- Being part of a workplace culture that is safe, inclusive and takes pride in their company values
Your new role:
You will be responsible for deploying our people processes and supporting a portfolio of stakeholders across the enterprise.
Key responsibilities will see you:
- Embedding people strategy elements such as talent management, succession planning, workforce planning and leadership coaching within your portfolio through providing high impact support and the implementation of solutions across the entire employee lifecycle
- Being the operational interface between the business and the People Organisation
- Executing projects of work within your portfolio that aligns to the strategic direction of the business
- Coaching leaders within your portfolio by providing advice to identify, prioritise and build organisational capabilities, behaviours, structures and processes
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Experience in managing multiple business and functional priorities
- Experience in building and maintaining effective relationships with various stakeholders
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- A can do attitude with a focus on customer service
- Whilst not essential, a tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related field would be highly desirable.
We believe in hiring for potential so if this role resonates with you, but you don't meet all the required criteria, we would still love to hear from you!
Applications can be addressed to: Sinead Booth – Talent Acquisition Specialist and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: Sinead.email@example.com
You will be joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda. We are striving to create an inclusive culture where the voices and talents of every individual are valued and everyone has a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.
We are also proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.