Job Type: Full time
At BAE Systems we are all systems go as we continue to drive innovation and seek passionate and talented people to join our business. We currently have an exciting opportunity for multiple permanent Pipefitters to join our maritime sustainment program based in Henderson, WA.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment where you can thrive
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Industry-leading flexibility options to unlock the talent and diversity of every individual
- Unique opportunities to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
- Opportunity for a long-term role with a world leader in defence and security
Your new role:
As a Pipefitter at BAE Systems, your duties will be;
- Pipe spool fabrication/welding – Copper Nickel, Carbon, Stainless and Titanium
- Tube fitting/bending
- Installation of new piping systems on the ANZAC Class Navy Frigates
- Ripping out old piping systems
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you will need the following:
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- Previous Pipe Fitting/Fabrication experience
- Ability to work autonomously or part of a team
- An excellent attitude towards safety
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
Applications should be addressed to: Ben Pearce, Talent Acquisition Specialist and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda. We are striving to create an inclusive culture where the voices and talents of every individual are valued and everyone has a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.
We are also proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.