Location: Oaks Estate
Job Type: Full time
- Be part of the next generation of defence capability delivery
- Highly desirable Capability Enhancement and Integration Project
- Enjoy flexibility, engaging work and a culture that embraces diversity and open-mindedness
At BAE Systemswe are all systems go as we continue to drive innovation and seek passionate and talented people to join our business.
We currently have a new opportunity as a Project Controller - DDG our Maritime Sustainment business based ideally in Adelaide or Sydney however for the right candidate will consider any of our locations across Australia.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment where you can thrive
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Industry-leading flexibility options to unlock the talent and diversity of every individual
- Unique opportunities to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
Your new role:
As the Project Controller - DDG you will support the DDG Capability Enhancement and Integration Project (CEIP). Playing an important role to ensure upgrades and updates to the Hobart-Class Destroyers utilising your skills in cost and scheduling.
In more specific terms you will:
- Provide expert assistance to the project team in the use of the cost & schedule tools incl. Open Plan and Cobra.
- Provide continual mentoring/assistance to the CAM's in performance management, in particular for data analysis, variance analysis reporting and forecasting.
- Contribute to the corrective action planning processes with the PM and CAM's
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Complex program experience, ideally in a defence environment
- Experience using Open Plan Professional (OPP) and Cobra is preferred
- An ability to see patterns, trends or missing pieces and communicate these to varied audiences
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills coupled with the ability to communicate and articulate information with senior stakeholders in a clear and effective manner
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a defence security clearance
We believe in hiring for potential so if this role resonates with you, but you don't meet all the required criteria, we would still love to hear from you!
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications can be addressed to: Monique Marshall – Talent Acquisition and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: email@example.com
You will be joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda. We are striving to create an inclusive culture where the voices and talents of every individual are valued and everyone has a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.
We are also proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.