Customer Service Operator (Day Team)
Location: Darwin City
Job Type: Full time
Are you hoping that your next opportunity will provide you with heaps of personal growth opportunities, a super workplace culture and the opportunity to get stuck into awesome projects?
Meet Betfair. We are seriously going places and have a team of passionate and driven people taking us there. We are a strong data-driven business that uses innovative digital technology to service a sophisticated customer base, offering a different way for punters to engage with racing and sport. We live and breathe innovation in our ‘every day’. And we are doing some really cool things.
This is a full-time role.
What we are looking for:
- A gun who has a love of sport and/or racing and all things related!
- Someone who enjoys teamwork in a dynamic, fun and fast paced environment
- A superstar who has strong customer service experience
With great progression, career development opportunities and the chance to work with an inclusive and fun team (amongst a host of other cool stuff) a day includes:
- Undertaking the registration and education of new customers
- Efficiently and professionally answer calls and emails from customers, provide betting information and accurately complete bet placement on their behalf
- Responding promptly to incoming customer queries via phone calls and emails
- Assisting with and ensuring team procedures are appropriately documented
- Processing customer KYC (Identity Verification) checks across a variety of different methods
- Continually updating knowledge around betting products
- Making outbound calls to establish and develop relationships with current and prospective customers
But there is a catch. To be in the running for this great role, you should have:
- A passion for customer service!
- An understanding of upholding confidentiality of sensitive customer information
- The ability to make clear and well-reasoned decisions
- Availability to work out of hours shifts and weekends
- A high level of attention to detail, with an ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- Strong computer literacy and familiarity of MS Office Applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative. You get things done
Sound like you’d be a good fit? Well check out what we provide our passionate people:
- An organisation that truly (yes really) values it’s people with a vibrant and engaging culture
- Unbelievable employee benefits like lunch club, volunteer and study leave, social events, team office drinks, free breakfast and loads more…
- A focus on personal and professional development opportunities
- A workplace that offers health and wellbeing initiatives
At Betfair we are committed to building a workplace where everyone can fulfil their full potential. We pride ourselves on fostering an environment where all employees feel welcome and included.
We encourage people of all walks of life and backgrounds to apply.
We are proudly a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, to discover more of our please visit https://work180.com/en-au/for-women/employer/betfair-australia
Interested in applying? Please click Apply now and submit an up to date Cover Letter and Resume.
We are committed to responding to all candidates within four weeks of application.