IT Help Desk Support Analyst
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a driven team player to join our company as the IT Help Desk Support Analyst. We are looking for someone who is interested in enhancing their career in IT and learning and growing within the role. Key to the role will be good customer service skills with confidence to deal with issues across a range of situations and assist the team in various situations.
We have two open roles one in Melbourne, VIC and one in Sydney, NSW.
Are you a people person with a passion for technology?
Do you have a knack for problem-solving and a willingness to learn?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as an IT Help Desk Support Analyst.
The main requirement for the role is genuine interest and an aptitude for IT. We are looking for a technology driven person to work with us to ensure smooth running of our systems and hardware and someone who takes pride in doing their job well and willing to take on all kinds of tasks to help out the team.
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A passion for technology and a strong desire to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Basic understanding of computer hardware and software.
- Willingness to follow established processes and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent; IT-related coursework or certifications are a plus.
Why Join Us / Benefits:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive team environment.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours.
- Employee Recognition Program
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Paid Parental and Volunteer Leave
- Donation Matching and much more!
- Collaborative work environment: Join a supportive team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
If you're ready to kick-start your career in IT and join a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply! Please submit your resume.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BGIS has over 8500+ employees globally, we are a leader in the provision of facility management, project delivery, energy and sustainability, asset management, workplace advisory, real estate, and technical services. We are focused on delivering innovative service solutions for our clients.
Our organisation manages more than 30,000 facilities, including corporate offices, universities, schools, hospitals and stadiums, and we are regarded as a world leader in the management of data centres and other critical environments. Our clients come from a diverse range of sectors, such as Defence, Healthcare, Government, Higher Education and Utilities.
BGIS, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe work environment for all employees, we have passion for sustainability and drive for innovation.
Further information is available at apac.bgis.com.