Job Type: Full time
BGIS – is experiencing strong company growth and requires a Facilities Administrator to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills in the Facilities Management industry, then this role could be for you.
- Permanent Full-Time Work | Stable Income
- Join a fantastic team based across Australia and New Zealand
- Flexible work arrangements
The Facilities Administrator will be responsible for working with, and providing a wide range of administrative support to the contract team including:
- Supporting the Facilities Manager’s with daily review and check of supplier documentation in preparation for invoicing.
- Coordination and oversight of several Health and Safety Projects including Asbestos, Structural inspections, and Hazardous area inspections.
- Coordination and oversight of annual essential services checks across all sites (AU and NZ) to ensure compliance with local requirements.
- Management of council compliance activities for statutory requirements
- System administration of sites being added and removed due to project upgrade, new sites and divestitures.
- Administration of Planned Maintenance changes
- Updating and loading of site asset data
- Uploading quotations for review by BP
- Scheduling vendor reviews for all key vendors
- Prepare statistics for Vendor Performance meetings.
- General support to rest of team for admin activities.
- Provide administrative back up on site support to the FM’s during leave
Skills & Experience
- Strong capability in MS excel is a must (including lookups, and pivot table analysis)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong demonstrated experience in a similar administrative role.
- Demonstrated high-quality written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in providing written reports.
- Essential current knowledge in computer software Word, Excel, Outlook (or related program) and Internet access.
Why Join Us / Benefits:
At BGIS, we create safe environments where our people can do their best work. Our team comprises of individuals from many different cultures and nationalities, with a multitude of valued personal and professional backgrounds. We welcome diverse perspectives and are always on the lookout for people who can bring new ways of thinking to our teams.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive team environment.
- Hybrid work
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
- Employee Recognition Program.
- Excellent Company Benefits.
- Paid Parental and Volunteer Leave.
- Donation Matching
- Collaborative work environment: Join a supportive team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
BGIS has over 10,000+ employees globally, we are a leader in the provision of facility management, project delivery, energy and sustainability, asset management, workplace advisory, real estate, and technical services. We are focused on delivering innovative service solutions for our clients.
- Our organization manages more than 50,000 facilities, including corporate offices, universities, schools, hospitals, and stadiums, and we are regarded as a world leader in the management of data centers and other critical environments. Our clients come from a diverse range of sectors, such as Defence, Healthcare, Government, Higher Education, and Utilities.
- BGIS, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe work environment for all employees, we have a passion for sustainability and drive for innovation.
Further information is available at apac.bgis.com.