Job Type: Full time
As a Maintenance Plumber you will be responsible for the efficient performance and self-delivery of planned and reactive commercial maintenance across several contracts.
This role is based in Perth, WA
Due to the security clearance required for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen.
- Carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across several contracts in Melbourne - BP, Healthscope, Qantas etc.
- Install new plumbing fixtures
- Coordinate, troubleshoot and maintain plumbing equipment
- Civil plumbing works including watermain replacement, excavation and sewer renewals
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships with clients
Skills & Experience
- Cert 3 - Plumbing
- Strong Commercial Maintenance Experience
- TMV Ticket (desirable)
- Backflow Prevention Experience (desirable)
- Exposure to Civil Plumbing Works
- White Card
- Driving Licence
BGIS offers Professional Development opportunities, excellent Company Benefits, and an exceptional Employee Recognition Program.
All technicians are provided:
- Fully Maintained Company Vehicle
- Opportunity for Career Growth
- Training Provided
- Company iPad, Phone
- 1x RDO Monthly
- Supportive Environment
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Leave
- Paid Training
- Paid Power Tools
- Paid Uniform and PPE
Additionally, BGIS provides training for EWP, First Aid, Working at Heights and more!
At BGIS, we create safe environments where our people can do their best work. Our team comprises of individuals from many different cultures and nationalities, with a multitude of valued personal and professional backgrounds. We welcome diverse perspectives and are always on the lookout for people who can bring new ways of thinking to our teams.
BGIS has over 8000+ employees globally, we are a leader in the provision of facility management, project delivery, energy and sustainability, asset management, workplace advisory, real estate and technical services. We are focused on delivering innovative service solutions for our clients across a diverse range of sectors, such as Commercial Business, Defence, Healthcare, Government, Higher Education and Utilities.
Further information is available at apac.bgis.com.