Job Type: Full time
Splendid opportunity for Facilities Manager to work for BGIS, proudly nominated as one of the best places to work in Australia by AFR.
The Facilities Manager will take ownership of the facilities function on-site and oversee all facilities management services across a key client's environment.
Beyond your technical expertise, we are seeking strong leaders who is a team player, can effectively manage teams, oversee projects, and navigate complex challenges by continuously enhancing your team's abilities and by supporting your team to deliver to its optimum best.
This position is based in Sydney CBD.
In this role you will:
- Manage the contract delivery in all aspects of the Services Agreement ensuring that all KPI's are met.
- Monitor and measure Contract Performance and promote continuous improvement using KPI assessments and analysis, customer surveys and sub-contractor interviews.
- Develop appropriate scopes of works and contract documentation to all Service Contracts to be entered into in accordance with BGIS procurement procedure.
- Facilitate planning and programming for prescribed maintenance, service and activities, in line with tendered obligations.
- Manage and co-ordinate maintenance planning and programming for prescribed maintenance, service and activities, in line with tendered obligations and CMMS operations including maintenance and updating of all necessary input data and output reports.
- Ensure the contract's subcontractors and suppliers are effectively managed so that they deliver the services in accordance with the contract requirements and BGIS system requirements in a time and cost-effective manner.
- Manage or oversee the management of subcontractor(s)
- Review of maintenance activities for the best possible value for money and Whole of Life (WOL) outcomes.
- Prepare and obtain approvals for Client works including variations and additional works as provided under the contract and in accordance with BGIS and the client's procurement procedures.
- Provide technical & management service and support to clients as required.
- Ensure risk assessments and/or job hazard analysis have been completed for contract work tasks and ensure contractors are managed in accordance with the contractor management program.
- Ensure proper equipment and resources are available to perform the task.
Skills and Experience
- Proven ability in working within an integrated services and property model delivering a Property Management, Facilities Management, Project Management and Financial Management Services.
- Strong demonstrated experience in the management of large-scale maintenance activities.
- Experience in collaborative, relationship or alliance contracting.
- Knowledge of legislative and statutory requirements applying to maintenance activities.
- Extensive subcontractor procurement and management experience.
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated business planning and high-level financial knowledge and skills.
- Proven capability of working within an environment using QA, OH&S and environmental systems.
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities.
- Proficient in desktop applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of a Computerized Maintenance Management System knowledge (CMMS).
- Trade (Mechanical/Electrical) and Post Trade (Engineering Certificate/ Associate Diploma).
- Qualified or experienced in Facilities Management.
BGIS has over 10,000+ employees globally, we are a leader in the provision of facility management, project delivery, energy and sustainability, asset management, workplace advisory, real estate, and technical services. We are focused on delivering innovative service solutions for our clients.
Our organisation manages more than 50,000 facilities, including corporate offices, universities, schools, hospitals and stadiums, and we are regarded as a world leader in the management of data centres and other critical environments. Our clients come from a diverse range of sectors, such as Defence, Healthcare, Government, Higher Education and Utilities.
Further information is available at apac.bgis.com.
Why Join Us / Benefits:
At BGIS, we create safe environments where our people can do their best work. Our team comprises of individuals from many different cultures and nationalities, with a multitude of valued personal and professional backgrounds. We welcome diverse perspectives and are always on the lookout for people who can bring new ways of thinking to our teams.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive team environment.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
- Employee Recognition Program.
- Excellent Company Benefits.
- Paid Parental and Volunteer Leave.
- Donation Matching and much more!
- Collaborative work environment: Join a supportive team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
At BGIS, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe work environment for all employees, we have passion for sustainability and drive for innovation.
Join our team of dedicated professionals and contribute to the success of our organization by ensuring accurate and efficient payroll management. Apply now by submitting your resume!