Specialist Reliability | WAIO | South Flank | 5:2 / 4:3 / 9:5
Location: Western Australia
Job Type: Not Specified
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.
About the Role
Our team are seeking a Specialist Reliability to join a technically motivated and results-driven team in Mining Equipment Maintenance. You will be based in South Flank working a 5:2 / 4:3 / 9:5 roster offering some flexibility for the right candidate
Reporting to Superintendent Reliability you will be responsible for:
- Drives business improvement through the measurement of BHP's performance
- Develops, optimises and governs asset/maintenance strategies to drive continuous improvement and replication of best practices across assets and equipment while optimising value for the long term
- Develops budgets and forecasts through the use of equipment life cycle modelling and based on the preventative and corrective maintenance work strategies in 1SAP
- Translates corporate objectives into actionable plans, communicating, managing and analysing the implementation of those plans, and reporting back on their progress to facilitate the delivery of our strategy.
- Facilitates the development, implementation and maintenance of common standards including improvements to processes and systems
- Executes defect elimination rhythms and routines, ensuring triggered events are reviewed, investigated, actions implemented and monitored for effectiveness
As the successful candidate, you will display exceptional communication skills and possess the ability to identify gaps and implement changes, you are a team player who is outcome focused.
In addition to this you will have:
- Self-reliant contributor with proficiency in the Mining Equipment Maintenance area.
- Experience in Mining Equipment fleet (Liebherr, Caterpillar & EPIROC) preferred
- Experience in reliability maintenance programs will be beneficial (Asset Performance Management).
- Competent in 1SAP and FIORI (specifically work management modules).
- Competent in problem solving methodology relating to reliability maintenance (Root Cause Analysis)
About Our Process
At BHP, we are committed to employing individuals who align with the BHP Charter Values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicants suitability for a role including police / criminal background checks, medical, drug and alcohol testing, due diligence checks, right to work checks, and/or reference checks.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people, BHP requires employees in Australia to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in line with BHP’s Covid Policy and any relevant State health directives. If you are applying for a role at BHP please consider this requirement when submitting your application. BHP will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance-based bonuses and a unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.