Administrator Training | Operations Services | Brisbane or Perth
Job Type: Not Specified
About the Role
The OS Training administrator role is a 6 month secondment opportunity, based in Brisbane or Perth and reporting to the Supervisor Operations Capability Systems.
The work of this role will encompass:
- Administration tasks to ensure our employees have a positive and smooth transition to site
- Processing qualifications and loading to LMS
- External training bookings
- Troubleshooting LMS and related systems issues
- Active participation, compliance and contribution to the effective operation of BHP’s relevant HSE policies and systems.
- Undertaking continuous improvement activities.
- Working a 5/2 Mon-Fri roster
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A friendly, enthusiastic and can-do attitude.
- Strong experience in a similar administrative role, ideally Success Factor LMS experience.
- Basic SAP experience is essential.
- Experience and expertise in Microsoft systems such as Teams, SharePoint, Excel and Outlook.
- A continuous improvement focus that identifies opportunities for improving processes, creating efficiencies and designing capability improvement.
- High level interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong partnerships across a range of stakeholders both external and internal.
BHP Operations Services delivers industry leading mining services across BHP operations Australia-wide with specialist capabilities in load and haul, fixed plant maintenance and mobile maintenance. BHP Operations Services has a strong focus on people capability and culture. Our people are our greatest asset and are at the centre of everything that we do. We focus on high performance safety and productivity through our people. With world-class training that is unmatched in the industry and the opportunity to advance your career across locations and commodities, join the team and make your place in BHP.