Facilities Maintenance Administrator
Job Type: Not Specified
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills, and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success. Come and be a part of this success.
About the Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Maintenance Administrator to join our NMK Village team, at BHP Nickel West Mt Keith site. To be successful in this role you will be an effective and collaborative communicator with the ability to manage and administer multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Collaborative interpersonal skills & administration skills – are essential
- Managing purchase orders and stock control
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholder groups
- Manage rostering and flights
- Maintaining maintenance register
- Build relationships across functions to achieve positive working environment for task execution
- Demonstrating and instilling an overriding commitment to health, safety & environment
This position is a FIFO based at Mt Keith in Western Australia and is offered on a 5/2/4/3 roster.
You will report to the Superintendent - Mt Keith Village, and will demonstrate the following:
- WA C Class Driver’s License
- Australian Citizenship or hold a valid visa with permission to work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders at all levels
- SAP experience
- Strong Microsoft suite skills
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and understanding of safety procedures
- Drive a positive and safe workplace culture, conduct daily safety interactions
About Our Process
At BHP, we are committed to employing individuals who align with the BHP Charter Values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicants’ suitability for a role including police / criminal background checks, medical, drug and alcohol testing, due diligence checks, right to work checks, and/or reference checks.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance-based bonuses and a unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
Apply today to find out more about the opportunities on offer.