Coordinator Maintenance Execution | Operation Services
Location: Western Australia
Job Type: Not Specified
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.
About the Role
We are seeking a talented experienced individual to take on the role of Coordinator Conveyors based within our Operations Services Maintenance team in Western Australia.
Reporting directly to the OS Superintendent Field Service Conveyors, this role is responsible for the safe execution of Conveyor Maintenance, and supporting planning, scheduling and resourcing of Conveyor maintenance work across OS.
Your duties will include:
- Foster positive & productive working relationships and team culture
- Breakdown first response and point of accountability for all Conveyor related breakdowns.
- Set and maintain clear safety standards within the leadership team.
- Lead safety investigations and risk assessments.
- Assisting in planning, scheduling and resourcing for the Conveyor maintenance team.
- Build capability through coaching, mentoring and provide technical advice and support OS maintenance supervisors.
- Lead and support continuous improvement opportunities.
- Coordination of Conveyor maintenance work with multiple internal stakeholders
- Timely data collation, analysis and sharing of key work management metrics
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Strong communication skills and a track record of achieving results through using your influence
- The ability to successfully lead and work within a team environment and build effective working relationships
- Experience or a fast learner with work management software tools (e.g. 1SAP)
- Experience in detailed scoping and maintenance planning for multi-disciplined workgroups
- Experience gained in a shutdown environment would be essential.
- Demonstrated computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Minimum of C class manual driver’s licence.
About Our Process
At BHP, we are committed to employing individuals who align with the BHP Charter Values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicants suitability for a role including police / criminal background checks, medical, drug and alcohol testing, due diligence checks, right to work checks, and/or reference checks.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance-based bonuses and a unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.