Excavator/Loader/Dozer Operators | WA Iron Ore | FIFO | Talent
Location: Western Australia
Job Type: Not Specified
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.
About the Role
BHP is currently looking to connect with passionate Excavator/Loader/Dozer Operators looking to join our world-class Production teams for upcoming opportunities across our WA Iron Ore Asset.
If you are committed to Safety, have a positive & supportive can-do attitude that will contribute to our great team culture, then we want to hear from you!
The successful applicants will have a minimum of 2 years Mining experience in any of the following roles;
- MineStar Autonomous Field Builder
- Production Excavator Operator
- Production Dozer Operator
- Production Loader Operator
And ideally have experience in (but not limited to) the following equipment:
- Liebherr 9400 & 996 Excavators or equivalent
- CAT D10 or D11 Track Dozers
- CAT 994 Loader
- WA1200 Komatsu Loaders
Reporting to the Mining Supervisor within the Mining teams we are looking for candidates who possess the following:
- A Team player who can help influence and shape our culture to ensure a safe, productive, sustainable and disciplined approach to work is maintained.
- A positive can-do attitude with a strong passion for safety improving mining efficiencies.
- Minimum 2 Years Production Mining
- Computer literacy and experience with MineStar or Modular Fleet Management System
- Experience operating or working as a Field Builder within an Autonomous Mine highly regarded.
- Experience operating production excavators, dozers and loaders
- Flexible, team-orientated approach with strong communications skills
- Minimum C Class Driver’s license unrestricted is essential.
What's on offer:
Working with BHP offers many benefits, some of which include;
- A variety of rosters on offer to enable your work to fit with your life.
- An opportunity to supercharge your career by working on world class projects
- Variety of different career paths and opportunities
- An inclusive and supportive team culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
- Plus many other employee discounts with major retailers and insurance providers
About Our Process
At BHP, we are committed to employing individuals who align with the BHP Charter Values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicants suitability for a role including police / criminal background checks, medical, drug and alcohol testing, due diligence checks, right to work checks, and/or reference checks.
If you are already employed directly by BHP, please log in using your BHP email address or apply via our internal jobs portal.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
The size, stability and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance-based bonuses and a best-in-class employee share program. We know there are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
At BHP, we know that we are strengthened by diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity employer that is committed to making BHP a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone can thrive and be at their best every day. We are focused on creating a workforce that’s more diverse and represents the communities where we work and live. providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and recognise that true diversity includes gender, age, race, disability status, sexual orientation, religion, neurodiversity, education levels, and many more aspects of your identity.
BHP is committed to providing a recruitment process that is fair, equitable and accessible for all. If you have a disability, we know that it may be helpful for us to adjust our process to make it equitable for your individual situation. If you would like to reach out to someone about your situation and our recruitment process, please email us at [email protected].