People Business Partner
Job Type: Not Specified
Cenitex is a shared services agency providing centralised Information and Communications Technology (ICT) support to Victorian government departments and agencies. Cenitex brings together the best technology and the best people to keep the Victorian government operating, connected and working for the community 24/7.
About the role
The People Business Partner will work collaboratively with all parts of People Advisory Services and the business to support an efficient service and consistent approach to the organisation, ensuring strong alignment with the organisational goals.
- Contribute to the strategic planning; developing and implementing innovative plans and strategies with a focus on the achievement of the organisational, department and team goals
- Take a leading role on complex and sensitive workplace relations matters within allocated client groups and other business areas as required. Ensure processes and outcomes consider risk elements and are delivered in a consistent and compliant manner
- Working closely with the Manager People Business Partners, own the execution of People Advisory Services (PAS) strategy, within the designated client group, in conjunction with key business stakeholders to enhance the performance and capability of the organisation to achieve its strategic goals and performance targets
- Use HR expertise and understanding of relevant legislation, policies and contemporary developments in HR management and change management to provide sound and consistent HR advice to a designated client group
- Contribute to the implementation of organisational change initiatives with the designated client groups, implementing communications and change plans and conducting consultation with key stakeholders
- In conjunction with the People Business Partners provide support to the client group, on sensitive industrial related people management matters to ensure the delivery of consistent, compliant and integrated support which effectively manages risk.
- Work collaboratively with the designated client group identifying opportunities where the PBP role can add value to build capability, ensure best practice people management and implement effective solutions to address issues or enhance performance
- Lead the effective implementation of a variety of small to large, complex People related projects
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Proven experience managing HR Business Partnerships for various divisions with demonstrated confidence and capability to drive improvements across the function and the employment lifecycle.
- Demonstrated case management skills and an ability to interpret policies and applicable legislation.
- Superior stakeholder management skills with the ability to develop strong relationships
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing change
Complete the online application form and submit your covering letter and Resume.
Successful interviewing applicants:
- May need to complete a video introduction as part of the selection process.
- Must provide their right to work in Australia
- Are subject to a National Police check at final stages of the process
- Note: Applicants are not required to provide a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria.
Cenitex has a requirement that all Cenitex employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to undertake duties outside of their homes (unless an exception
For further information please contact the Talent and Resourcing team via email email@example.com.