Engagement Manager Application Development
Job Type: Full time
Why work for Cenitex
Join Cenitex to help provide technology solutions to the Victorian Public Sector so it can meet the needs of all Victorians. You can help shape the future of Cenitex with the opportunity to work with our customers across the public sector including all eight major Victorian Government departments
About the role
Be a part of a new and exciting team at Cenitex. We are building new Agile Application Development Service Lines for our customers and are looking for those who want to be part of the foundation team which has high demand and wide technology opportunities. Are you someone who enjoys a challenge, like to problem solve and to innovate? Do you strive for excellence to improve both yourself and customers? Interested in making your mark and getting in on the ground floor? If you are passionate about sales and technology, want to make a difference, and want to be proud of the company and the brand that you work for then this role is for you.
Day to day you'll be expected to:
- Interface with new and existing customers and internal stakeholders during the pre- and post-sale phases.
- Lead delivery of pre-sales documentation and preparing client pre-sales and post-sales communication.
- Work closely with the Sales Tech Architect to identify, capture and analyse customer’s business requirements and objectives.
- Manage the pre-sales functions and lead the continuous improvement of the pre-sales capability.
To be a success in this role you will have:
- Substantial knowledge and experience in leading customer engagements in an enterprise-level IT application development environment.
- A significant track record in successfully leading teams to achieve business and project objectives.
- Superior stakeholder management skills with commercially astute strategic thinking ability.
- Demonstrated experience and success in leading teams to achieve and champion complex changes.
- Tertiary qualifications in ICT, Engineering, Business or related field.
For more information about the role and the numerous employee benefits, check out the Position Description and EVP document by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
You can also watch some great videos of our staff here www.cenitex.vic.gov.au/careers to get a better idea of what it could be like to be a part of the Cenitex team.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Cenitex is proud of its diverse group of employees with a unique mix of skills and talent. We believe diversity and inclusion enhances our workforce capability and culture in delivering outstanding technology services and solutions for our customers. We embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion, and sexual orientation.
Cenitex is an equal opportunity employer. We highly encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
We encourage and support professional development and offer flexible working environment with a focus on employee work-life balance. We are proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for all women.
Cenitex is a fast-moving organisation with lots to deliver - so we may not always wait until the job ad expires before reviewing applicants. As a result, you should submit your application as soon as possible.
To apply, simply complete an application through our LiveHire system.
Note: applicants are not required to provide a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria.
For any further questions or support contact Cenitex.email@example.com.