Contract Systems and Governance Coordinator
Job Type: Not Specified
Why work for Cenitex
Join Cenitex to help provide technology solutions to the Victorian Public Sector so it can meet the needs of all Victorians. You can help shape the future of Cenitex with the opportunity to work with our customers across the public sector including all eight major Victorian Government departments
About the role
The contract systems and governance coordinator will take the lead in developing and maintaining the contract management system (CMS) for the organisation, to ensure that accurate and relevant data is maintained for all contracts. The role will develop reporting and communication strategies to enable contract owners to make sound commercial decisions around contracts, and support the team to deliver best practice contract management.
If you are a commercially focused and enjoy delivering value, take your career to the next level within an organisation that works to provide stronger services across government – we want to hear from you!
- Take the lead in developing and communicating contract management awareness within the organisations to key stakeholders to improve service delivery and achieve desired project outcomes.
- Review and monitor the performance of the contract, analysing results, reporting on deficiencies and providing recommendations for continuous service improvement
- Manage contract lifecycle processes, including drafting, negotiation, execution, and ongoing compliance.
Successful applicant will have the opportunity to:
- Ensure that all contracts adhere to legal, regulatory, and company requirements and that risks associated with contract management are minimized.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including clients, vendors, legal counsel, and other team members.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and mitigate risks associated with contract management.
For more information about the role and the numerous employee benefits, check out the Position Description and EVP document by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
You can also watch some great videos of our staff here www.cenitex.vic.gov.au/careers to get a better idea of what it could be like to be a part of the Cenitex team.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Cenitex is proud of its diverse group of employees with a unique mix of skills and talent. We believe diversity and inclusion enhances our workforce capability and culture in delivering outstanding technology services and solutions for our customers. We embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion, and sexual orientation.
Cenitex is an equal opportunity employer. We highly encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
We encourage and support professional development and offer flexible working environment with a focus on employee work-life balance. We are proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for all women.
Cenitex is a fast-moving organisation with lots to deliver - so we may not always wait until the job ad expires before reviewing applicants. As a result, you should submit your application as soon as possible.
To apply, simply complete an application through our LiveHire system.
Note: applicants are not required to provide a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria.
For any further questions or support contact Cenitex.email@example.com.