Job Type: Not Specified
Why work for Cenitex
Join Cenitex to help provide technology solutions to the Victorian Public Sector so it can meet the needs of all Victorians. You can help shape the future of Cenitex with the opportunity to work with our customers across the public sector including all eight major Victorian Government departments
About the role
The Contract Manager will play an important role in managing all stages of the contract lifecycle for our organization, and ensuring all contracts are compliant with legal, regulatory, and delivery obligations, while minimizing risks associated with contract management
If you are a commercially focused and enjoy delivering value, take your career to the next level within an organisation that works to provide stronger services across government – we want to hear from you!
- Analyse contract data and provide insights to senior management on trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide training and guidance to internal stakeholders on contract management policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Assist in resolving contract-related disputes and claims.
- Develop and implement contract management policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Successful applicant will have the opportunity to:
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Manage the contract lifecycle processes, including execution, renewal, and termination of contracts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including clients, vendors, legal counsel, and other team members
For more information about the role and the numerous employee benefits, check out the Position Description and EVP document by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
You can also watch some great videos of our staff here www.cenitex.vic.gov.au/careers to get a better idea of what it could be like to be a part of the Cenitex team.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Cenitex is proud of its diverse group of employees with a unique mix of skills and talent. We believe diversity and inclusion enhances our workforce capability and culture in delivering outstanding technology services and solutions for our customers. We embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion, and sexual orientation.
Cenitex is an equal opportunity employer. We highly encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
We encourage and support professional development and offer flexible working environment with a focus on employee work-life balance. We are proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for all women.
Cenitex is a fast-moving organisation with lots to deliver - so we may not always wait until the job ad expires before reviewing applicants. As a result, you should submit your application as soon as possible.
To apply, simply complete an application through our LiveHire system.
Note: applicants are not required to provide a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria.
For any further questions or support contact Cenitex.firstname.lastname@example.org.