Virtual Sales Specialist - Collaboration
Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? Being a part of an environment where colleagues become friends, and your individuality is celebrated? Where leaders are actively mentoring and where creativity and ambition are valued and encouraged?
What You'll Do:
The Collaboration Virtual Sales Specialists (VSS) is responsible for driving and growing our Cisco Cloud Collaboration portfolio including Meetings/Events, Calling, Contact Center, CPaaS, Video Devices and Phones/headsets within the assigned territory.
In this position, you will cultivate, support, and run sales opportunities while using innovative technologies to remotely connect with customers. We are a hardworking, competitive, fast-paced sales team. We are skilled at advancing deals through complex sales cycles in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers, customer success and channel partners. Success will be dependent not only on the capability to sell, but also on the relationships developed with all involved in the business. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual to be deeply motivated and driven; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a virtual environment.
Who You'll Work With:
The Collaboration group is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the springboard for a rewarding career in Hybrid Work & Collaboration. The VSS role serves as the talent engine for Cisco Field Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth. We serve our customers through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better. You will be a part of a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment (Fortunes #1 Best place to work 2 years running!) Using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities.
- Be responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Work in a highly dynamic, constantly evolving market that strives to meet the world's communication needs
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting - weekly/monthly/quarterly
- Be held accountable to build pipeline and close business, while striving in a fast-paced environment where you are the CEO of your territory
- Work in a highly collaborative virtual environment with a team of Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketing, Channel Partners, Customer Success and more in the region to drive revenue and contribute to continued YoY growth rates
- Help to exceed customer expectations by identifying creative & impactful outcomes that enable companies to transform their businesses with our full suite of collaboration products
- Be diligent about leveraging salesforce and other tools to run and build pipeline, activity, and customer interactions
- 3+ years’ B2B selling experience in similar or adjacent industry, start-up or consultancy company, ideally in sales with tech knowledge and SaaS Sales motion
- Experience working in a virtual fully remote position with shown success in building new relationships, navigating complex organizations, and achieving against quota
- Experience being responsible for the full sales cycle – prospecting > qualification > discovery > prove > win
- High motivation with competitive nature, tenacity and drive
- Great communication and time management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple emails, phone calls, social media and more
- The ability to address complex problems and articulate them back in easy-to-understand business outcomes for our customers and partners, and grasp technical material & concepts - understanding that learning will be constant
- Willingness to learn, launch, and share sales experience and technology expertise by staying up to date with new technology, market trends and competition
- A history of career progression and desire for professional development
- Desire to participate and thrive in a team environment
- The ability to pivot and adapt to a fast-changing technology environment
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#WeAreCisco. We are all unique, but collectively we bring our talents to work as a team, to develop innovative technology and power a more inclusive, digital future for everyone. How do we do it? Well, for starters – with people like you!
Nearly every internet connection around the world touches Cisco. We’re the Internet’s optimists. Our technology makes sure the data traveling at light speed across connections does so securely, yet it’s not what we make but what we make happen which marks us out. We’re helping those who work in the health service to connect with patients and each other; schools, colleges, and universities to teach in even the most challenging of times. We’re helping businesses of all shapes and sizes to connect with their employees and customers in new ways, providing people with access to the digital skills they need and connecting the most remote parts of the world – whether through 5G, or otherwise.
We tackle whatever challenges come our way. We have each other’s backs, we recognize our accomplishments, and we grow together. We celebrate and support one another – from big and small things in life to big career moments. And giving back is in our DNA (we get 10 days off each year to do just that).
We know that powering an inclusive future starts with us. Because without diversity and a dedication to equality, there is no moving forward. Our 30 Inclusive Communities, that bring people together around commonalities or passions, are leading the way. Together we’re committed to learning, listening, caring for our communities, whilst supporting the most vulnerable with a collective effort to make this world a better place either with technology, or through our actions.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco