Leader, Partner Business Development Specialist Security- APJC
Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
#WeAreCisco, and our mission is to power an inclusive future for all! The world runs on Cisco, making secure interconnectedness more meaningful than ever, and Cisco's cybersecurity solutions offer unparalleled breadth in protecting customers people, data, and reputations, all from a single vendor. Here, we take ground-breaking, creative ideas from the drawing board to our customers providing dynamic solutions with real world impact. We care about our customers, enjoy having fun, and love changing lives in our local communities. Come join our team!
What You'll Do
Cisco is committed to delivering innovative IT and network security solutions to our clients. We are looking for a skilled and motivated Cisco Security Partner Business Development Specialist to join our team. This specialist will play a vital role in identifying and developing partners who are not currently selling Cisco Security products to transition into a strategic Cisco Security reseller. This role is meaningful to our mission of growing our Cisco Security portfolio and increasing our market share.
Who You'll Work With
As a Cisco Security Partner Business Development Specialist, you will address the critical responsibility of identifying, engaging, and establishing relationships with resellers selling other solutions. Our goal will be to convert these resellers into valued partners, promoting and selling Cisco's security portfolio. Your expertise in the cybersecurity and partner landscapes along with a keen understanding of other routes to market will be invaluable in positioning and promoting Cisco as the preferred security solution provider. This is an exciting and unique opportunity driven by Cisco’s SLT/CEO for someone who is passionate about Cisco security and can strategically drive business growth.
Who You Are
- Cybersecurity Thought Leader: Stay informed and understand key industry trends, competitive products, and emerging security threats and dynamics that are driving the need for partner AND customer change in security. Use this knowledge to position Cisco's security solutions as outstanding alternatives.
- Business Development: Develop and execute lead generation campaigns, presentations, and events tailored to a target list of high potential resellers. Collaborate with marketing teams to drive awareness and interest. Offer pre-sales technical support to partners, including solution demonstrations and customized proposals. Collaborate with the sales team to close deals and achieve revenue targets.
- Training and Enablement: Along with your Cisco Security Solutions Engineer, you will provide technical insights, high level product demonstrations, and enablement to partners, ensuring they have the knowledge and tools to effectively promote and sell Cisco security solutions.
- Engage & Coordinate: Work with your extended team to provide multiple touchpoints within a Partner’s organization to scale resources, & drive accountability for the achievement of Partner goals & objectives
- Reporting and Metrics: Maintain accurate records of partner interactions, opportunities, and sales progress. Prepare regular reports for management to supervise the success and efficiency of business development efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Demonstrable experience in technical selling roles within the IT security industry.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding relationship and trust building abilities.
- Self-motivated with a track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Relevant certifications, such as Cisco CCNA Security or CCNP Security, are a plus.
#WeAreCisco. We are all unique, but collectively we bring our talents to work as a team, to develop innovative technology and power a more inclusive, digital future for everyone. How do we do it? Well, for starters - with people like you!
Nearly every internet connection around the world touches Cisco. We're the Internet's optimists. Our technology makes sure the data travelling at light speed across connections does so securely, yet it's not what we make but what we make happen which marks us out. We're helping those who work in the health service to connect with patients and each other; schools, colleges and universities to teach in even the most challenging of times. We're helping businesses of all shapes and size to connect with their employees and customers in new ways, providing people with access to the digital skills they need and connecting the most remote parts of the world - whether through 5G, or otherwise.
We tackle whatever challenges come our way. We have each other's backs, we recognize our accomplishments, and we grow together. We celebrate and support one another - from big and small things in life to big career moments. And giving back is in our DNA (we get 10 days off each year to do just that).
We know that powering an inclusive future starts with us. Because without diversity and a dedication to equality, there is no moving forward. Our 30 Inclusive Communities, that bring people together around commonalities or passions, are leading the way. Together we're committed to learning, listening, caring for our communities, whilst supporting the most vulnerable with a collective effort to make this world a better place either with technology, or through our actions.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco