Accounts Payable Officer
Job Type: Part time
Clough Wood maximises the life and profitability of our client’s assets by delivering reliable, schedule driven and cost-effective services.
Clough Wood has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Officer starting in mid-July 2023 to work part time, 20 hours per week, for an 8-month period to cover for maternity leave. We are an established close-knit team of 3, who support each other in our various capacities. This role reports to and is a key support to the Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Vendor invoice and statement reconciliation.
- Undertake accounts receivable and accounts payable tasks (including preparing payments).
- Ensure all aspects of AP processing comply with Clough Wood policies/DOA.
- Ensure bank and petty cash reconciliations are completed in line with month end deadlines.
- Management of Finance inbox.
- Ensure systems integrity (Oracle).
- Assist in gathering supporting information for internal and external audits (half and full year requirements).
- Adhoc duties as required.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- 2-3 years experience within a similar position
- Strong organisational skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience using finance software packages, preferably Oracle
If you would like to be part of a Clough Wood’s success and have the necessary skills please apply now by following the steps below.
Clough Wood promotes a workforce culture that embraces diversity. Applications from women and indigenous persons are strongly encouraged. All appointments are subject to successful completion of a medical and drug and alcohol screen. Verification of all original certifications and qualifications must be provided. Successful candidates will be required to demonstrate the right to work in Australia.