System Operations Specialist
Location: Hawthorn East
Job Type: Full time
We’ve been trusted to serve Aussie communities since 1914 and grown to become a top 30-listed on the ASX with 120,000 team members and a portfolio of iconic brands. At Coles Group, you’ll not only get to make a difference to millions of Aussie lives—you’ll also get to see your impact.
About the team
The engine room of our business, our Central Operations team keeps us moving and delivering our services to all Australians. We empower and support our retail teams across the country, helping them deliver great experiences for our customers every single day.
We’re looking for an exceptional System Operations Specialist to join our team.
About the role
You’ll develop and lead event plans across Christmas / Easter and specific store-based events (new stores) to effectively support the flow of goods to stores on a national scale. As a subject matter expert, you’ll provide insight and guidance to key stakeholder groups on system support.
Other ways you can make an impact include:
- ensuring all system changes are in line with agreed framework ensuring consistency
- standardised approach to assessing both process and systemic opportunities across stores
- optimising RDF and AIP settings
- investigating and resolving issues impacting system forecast accuracy
- supporting peer reviews of deliverables
- contributing to team ways of working and methodologies for being successful in core areas of accountability
- planning out sales shape and volume required for key event periods
About you and your skills
We're looking for a systems specialist who can provide soltutions to complex supply chain problems. You will also need:
- several years Supply Chain experience in Retail or FMCG
- significant experience with inventory management, combined with operational experience in DC and replenishment systems (configuration, functionality)
- comfort influencing others and driving change
- ability to work autonomously, prioritising and delivering on tasks
- a positive can-do attitude and supportive of other team members
- excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
- strong analytical skills
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is invested in and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work including work from home, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
Job ID: 53326
Employment Type: Full time