Dry Goods Manager - Emerald
Job Type: Contract/temp
You’re part of something bigger
In a company as big as ours, there’s always room to learn, grow and move. Across Australia, team members in over 800 Coles Supermarkets are making a difference in their local communities every day. You’ll get to do meaningful work in a fast-paced environment. And with each day bringing a variety of challenges, you’ll gain valuable first-hand experience and skills useful for the rest of your career. If you’re looking to make a change and develop your career as part of a different team, we’re right behind you. Scroll down for more info on this role, and be sure you speak with your line manager before applying.
About the role
Reporting to the Store Manager, you’ll have full accountability for the day-to-day running of the grocery department which consists of all our non-fresh products in store. You’ll take pride in contributing to a store which is exceptionally presented, welcoming and engaging for our customers, team members and community.
About you and your skills
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Direct leadership experience as you’ll need to lead, coach and develop your team to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering requirements
- Ability to look ahead, energise your team to deliver with pride
- To keep things simple and inspire customers by making sure Coles’ visual merchandising, safety, compliance and stock management standards are met
- To be customer obsessed and continually seek to better understand our diverse customers
- To drive a one team culture which celebrates success and puts our team members health, safety and wellbeing first
This is a great opportunity to build your career with Coles group. We’re on the lookout for dedicated team player with a strong focus on safety to join the team in our Distribution Centre.
Our Coles Distribution Centres play an important role moving quality products through our supply chain, to provide inspiring shopping experiences for our customers. Our DCs play an integral part of our total business success and services Coles businesses throughout Australia.
Equipped with leading edge technology and world class facilities, this Distribution Centre concentrates on fast moving consumer goods, ambient grocery, chilled and frozen products, and operates around the clock.
When it comes to building our team, we're always on the lookout for that extra awesome someone. Is it you?
About you and your skills
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- To be customer focused and work with pride, enthusiasm, energy and pace
- The ability to be on your feet for long periods of time and be able to carry out moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
Let’s keep winning together
You’re already working side-by- side with your fellow team members to impact your local community and deliver on our purpose: to sustainably feed all Australians to help them lead healthier, happier lives. So who better to apply for this role? Get in quick and apply now!
Job ID: 82133
Employment Type: Fixed Term