Assistant Site Manager - Gold Coast area
Job Type: Full time
From small everyday moments to larger-scale changes unique to a business like ours, as a Retail Leader, you’ll really see the difference your work makes every day. Whether you’re in a distribution centre, a bakery, in-store or on the road, you’re an important part of an Aussie icon at the heart of the nation.
About the role
With over 700 stores across the country, Coles Express is one of Australia’s leading fuel and convenience retailers. Whether it’s filling up the car, grabbing food to go, or topping up essential groceries, we’re there when you need us. We’re also growing every day, so it’s an exciting time to join us.
Are you knowledgeable and committed with a focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences? Looking for a purposeful career with potential to progress into a Site Management role? This could be the role for you.
As Assistant Site Manager, your focus is to assist your Site Manager in business development, administration, store presentation, stock management and team member coaching and training.
About you and your skills
- To work with the Site Manager on ongoing business improvement and growth
- Ability to work varied site trading hours, including weeknights and weekends
- To work towards targets that include fuel volume, shop sales, safety, mystery shop scores based on service, standards and customer priority
- To undertake merchandising and rotation of stock, so that site presentation standards are always met
- To assist with console operation
- To look ahead, energise your team and deliver with pride – ensuring safety and customer service are your main priorities
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is our investment and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
Job ID: 63549
Employment Type: Full time