Operations Trading Manager - Deception Bay
Location: Deception Bay
Job Type: Full time
From small everyday moments to larger-scale changes unique to a business like ours, as a Retail Leader, you’ll really see the difference your work makes every day. Whether you’re in a distribution centre, a bakery, in-store or on the road, you’re an important part of an Aussie icon at the heart of the nation.
About the role
Reporting to the Store Manager, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our Service and Click & Collect Departments.
Your focus will be to lead the customer service delivery and profitability of your store, through sound inventory processes and accurate financial management. As the Operations Trading Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of the business and a highly experienced retail professional, accountable for your store’s administrative activity.
About you and your skills
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Direct leadership experience as you’ll need to lead, coach and develop your team to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering requirements
- The capacity to implement safety, customer experience, productivity, non-perishable availability, payroll and cash management
- To drive continuous improvement and store culture through great stakeholder and relationship management and bring the voice of the customer to our leadership team
- The ability to look ahead and energise your team to deliver with pride
- To be customer obsessed and continually seek to better understand our diverse customers
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is our investment and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
Job ID: 82480
Employment Type: Full time