Delicatessen Manager - Keysborough
Job Type: Full time
You’re part of something bigger
In a company as big as ours, there’s always room to learn, grow and move. Across Australia, team members in over 800 Coles Supermarkets are making a difference in their local communities every day. You’ll get to do meaningful work in a fast-paced environment. And with each day bringing a variety of challenges, you’ll gain valuable first-hand experience and skills useful for the rest of your career. If you’re looking to make a change and develop your career as part of a different team, we’re right behind you. Scroll down for more info on this role, and be sure you speak with your line manager before applying.
About the role
Reporting to the Store Manager, you’ll have full accountability for the day-to-day running of the deli department. You’ll take pride in contributing to a store which is exceptionally presented, welcoming and engaging for our customers, team members and community.
About you and your skills
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced customer facing environment
- Direct/indirect leadership experience as you’ll need to lead, coach and develop your team to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering requirements
- To maintain excellent department standards including monitoring stock, rotation routines, wastage, shrinkage and quality control
- To always look to simplify processes and adhere to strict audit, food safety and compliance standards
- To drive a one team culture which celebrates success and puts our team members health, safety and wellbeing first
- To delight our customers with an outstanding shopping experience
Save your days and shine during the night on the Coles nightshift. You’ll ensure our store is fully stocked and looking good for our customers!
As part of the Nightfill team, you’ll be a person who is most productive later in the day and prefers to work evenings and nights. Working in a team, you’ll be restocking the shelves to ensure a great shopping experience for our customers, where they can find what they need to, every time.
About you and your skills
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy, and pace
- To take pride in your work
- To know your stuff, as you’ll be a go-to person for customer queries
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
- The availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days (including evenings, late nights and weekends)
Let’s keep winning together
You’re already working side-by- side with your fellow team members to impact your local community and deliver on our purpose: to sustainably feed all Australians to help them lead healthier, happier lives. So who better to apply for this role? Get in quick and apply now!
Job ID: 83130
Employment Type: Full time