Customer Banking Specialist - Nambucca Branch
Location: Nambucca Heads
Job Type: Full time
- Are you looking to kickstart your career in banking? We have flexible working options & provide full training - join our Nambucca Heads team today!
- As Australia's biggest bank we're determined to make a real difference to our community - Have a positive impact in the lives of our customers in this rewarding role
- Build a personal connection with customers through meaningful conversations
- Work with customers to help them use our in-branch technology and digital banking options
- Ask about and respond to customers' transactional needs in the branch, ensuring they leave satisfied
- Complete Financial Health Checks to assess customers' financial needs and identify any changes
- Perform interviews and process applications for personal loans, credit cards and associated products
- Proactively call customers to build rapport and invite them into the branch for a Financial Health Check or an appointment with a specialist
- Adhere to the Bank's processes and procedures, including accurately reconciling transactions and reviewing customers' financial positions
- Engage with customers by participating in community events and fundraising activities
- Look out for the safety and wellbeing of your team
- Use tools to capture customer feedback, and take action to correct any service breaks and drive improvement
- Have the ability to ask the right questions and find the right solutions, to act with integrity and place the customer at the centre of everything you do
- Can bring your passion for service excellence and, whilst being comfortable working independently, you will also be able to refer our customers to other specialist team members in order to better serve their needs
- Can demonstrate an ability to work in a busy, commercial and driven retail environment whilst seeing the big picture for customers and providing them with holistic solutions
- Most importantly you'll need to have a genuine passion for the customer and for doing the right thing to ensure we're putting our customer's needs first.
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.