Director, Leveraged & Acquisition Finance
Job Type: Full time
- Director level opportunity to join CBA's Private Equity Financing team
- Be part of this progressive and innovative environment
- Sydney CBD based role
See yourself in our team
The Private Equity Financing team is part of CBA's Institutional Banking & Markets (IB&M) business. The team plays a key role in originating, structuring and executing loans to fund Private Equity transactions.
Do work that matters:
Reporting to the General Manager Corporate Finance and Executive Director, Private Equity Financing, the Director role will see you work with a team of professionals to originate and execute Private Equity backed M&A and refinancing opportunities.
Key tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee and manage overall transaction process including working closely with various internal teams to gain requisite credit approvals
- Detailed understanding of leverage finance market terms with the ability to negotiate and structure credit documentation and facility agreements
- Establish / hold trusted and long term client relationships with Private Equity firms and C-suite executives
- Provide direction and development to junior members of the team
- Work closely with a number of cross divisional teams to help drive ancillary product execution
We're interested in hearing from people who:
Are experience professionals in the Leveraged & Acquisition Finance, Structured Finance or Capital Structuring space at the Director or AD / VP level and possess 10+ years working for an Investment or Institutional Bank, PE firm or Credit Fund.
Further, you'll bring;
- Experience in originating, structuring and executing complex debt funding solutions for clients in diverse industries
- Strong loan & capital market product knowledge and sales skills to include origination, structuring, marketing and execution of leverage finance loans
- A proven ability to develop and execute bespoke financing designed to meet the needs of issuer and investors.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills, as well as an ability to present/speak to clients, banks and investors.
- Demonstrable history of effectively managing and engaging various internal & external stakeholders
This rare opportunity will give you exposure to a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the business whilst being part of a team that is focused, smart, hardworking and passionate about our shared vision to create the very best experience for our customers.
As the successful applicant, you'll be rewarded with a structured career path within the IB&M business that offers a competitive market salary, annual performance incentives, and a flexible working environment.
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.