Staff Security Engineer - Privileged Access Management
Job Type: Full time
- Be a part of a high profile Cyber Security program
- Rewarding and challenging role
- Great culture and team environment
Cyber Security protects the bank and our customers from theft, losses and risk events, through effective and proactive management of cyber security, privacy and operational risk.
The Identity and Access Technology (IAT) team form a key pillar of the wider Group Security practice. As part of the Privileged Access Management (PAM) Engineering team, you will provide thought leadership, technical expertise and a strong delivery focus.
Do Work that Matters:
- You are an IAM PAM engineer who will contribute to building and supporting our strategic IAM platforms. You will be using automation to deliver infrastructure, applications and automate security and governance controls. You will provide thought leadership on how to improve platforms, processes and tooling.
- You will contribute to solving complex business problems through the lens of IAM.
- You will be able to demonstrate tangible value through the outcomes you deliver.
In your day-to-day role you will be responsible for
- Requirements elicitation, architectural and design workshops, creating and reviewing software designs as well as hands-on development and testing.
- Provide domain expertise and support for technologies managed by the team.
- Rapid expansion of IAM services across the organisation (on-premise and cloud).
- Improving the practices and processes for development, testing and adoption of new technologies within the team.
- You will have extensive hands-on experience with CyberArk from initial deployment, to configuration and customisation across both on premise and cloud environments.
- You will have worked on large-scale deployments in complex technology environments.
- You can articulate business value through visualisation tools and applicable data points.
- Experience with broader IAM products (specifically Sailpoint IIQ, Ping) would be highly desirable.
- Cloud experience (including native tools, e.g. PIM)
- Cloud entitlement management experience/ exposure
- Secrets Management experience (specifically Hashicorp Vault)
- You will have experience of working in a core security engineering team creating high-value outcomes.
- Experience with CI/CD, Ansible, Github, Teamcity (or Jenkins), Artifactory and Octopus is desirable
- A passion for automation, orchestration and leaving nothing to be manual.
- Experience in Linux and/or Windows administration.
Working for us
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career with CommBank is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive, and flexible workplace with flexible work locations. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We're hiring engineers from across all of Australia, you'll be empowered to do your best work and be given the choice on when and where that work happens. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.