Pharmacist | Cambridge
Woolworths New Zealand
Job Type: Full time
Are you tired of the hustle and bustle of the city and looking for a change of pace? Look no further than Cambridge, New Zealand! This charming town is a fantastic place to call home, with a great community feel and plenty of perks. Not only is Cambridge known for its stunning natural beauty and laid-back atmosphere, but it also boasts a low crime rate and excellent schools, making it the perfect place to raise a family. Plus, the community here is second to none - friendly, welcoming, and always eager to lend a helping hand. Whether you're a fan of outdoor activities, delicious food, or just want to be part of a tight-knit community, Cambridge is the place for you. So why wait?
We’re looking for a Pharmacist to join our Cambridge team as part of our Countdown Pharmacy business reporting to our Pharmacy Manager.
About the Role | Mō te Tūranga
Joining our Cambridge team you’ll take accountability for:
- Delivering professional health services that support the wellbeing of our wider community
- Dispensing medicines accurately
- Assisting customers with pharmacy product queries
- Reviewing stock levels delivering high standards of merchandising
- Provide outstanding customer service
We are open to all sorts of different flexible working, however, so please reach out if you are looking for part time, full time or locum work. We want to accommodate YOU where we can.
About You | Mōu
To succeed in this role you will need to be the sort of person that thrives in an environment where you can make a meaningful difference, where our customers come first, and where you can leverage your knowledge and experience for the benefit of our community. You will always strive to do the right thing for our customers.
To be successful in this position, you will have completed a Bachelor of Pharmacy and be a registered Pharmacist with a current APC and hold valid right to work documentation for Aotearoa.
Working with Countdown | Te Mahi ki Countdown
Our purpose is to make Kiwis' lives a little better every day.
As a Countdown Pharmacy team member you will receive a generous salary, bonus as well as:
- Annual bonus & company shares
- Travel/transfer opportunities
- Regular pay reviews
- Supportive team environment
- Support further learning - we will pay for courses and training
- Clear supportive career development
- Reimbursement of ADP, PSA and membership to PSNZ (Pharmacy Managers)
- Grocery discount card - 5-10% off your groceries!
- Half price online delivery and free online delivery for new parents
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on health insurance, dental, optometrists, gym memberships, PB tech and many more!
- Samsung partnership - AMAZING discounts
We’re friendly, down-to-earth, and energetic - we work hard but we have a great time doing it, and we love what we do. There is plenty of scope for new ideas, lots of room for you to add value, and importantly, you’ll be working with a business that touches the lives of three million New Zealanders a week.
Come as you are | Haere mai rā
We’re an equal opportunity employer and are committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all.
We are proud to be a Work 180 endorsed employer for all women, view the great work we do here.
If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.
Please APPLY TODAY! Or for a confidential chat please contact Rochelle Ross, Talent Acquisition Partner on +64272259456 or email@example.com