Chapter Lead - Analytics Transformation & Delivery Excellence
Woolworths New Zealand
Location: Eden Terrace
Job Type: Full time
- Join one of the biggest Data & Analytics practices in New Zealand
- Talented team-high profile leader, really advance your career
- 12 month fixed term opportunity
Ready to make an impact? We are!
The Countdown Analytics and Insights team deliver critical insights and data to our business that in turn allows for informed decisions and strategies that ultimately enable the delivery of our mission to make kiwis lives a little better everyday. They are committed to putting the Customer at the heart of everything they do as well as providing an environment where team members will grow and flourish over the long term.
A great opportunity now exists to join our team in a fixed term ole as Chapter Lead Analytics Transformation & Delivery Excellence - this could be the leadership opportunity you’ve been dreaming of.
About the Role | Mō te Tūranga
Reporting into the GM Analytics & Insights WWNZ, the purpose of this role is to lead a team of high performing team to respond to the demands of the fast moving retail environment.
Expediting speed to business value, measuring the impact, strong stakeholders advocacy, creating systems for effective analytics delivery and tracking of efficiency metrics, measuring and controlling the quality of service delivery closely is a major part of the role. In addition, this role leads the delivery of significant non-BAU and strategic projects (e.g. coordination with Group, implementation/embedding of key 3rd party tools), and oversees the overall Analytics & Insights roadmap for WWNZ including coordinating connections to Group.
About You | Mōu
To be successful in this role, you will come armed with
● Relationship building skills with peers and colleagues
● Deep expertise of Agile and working in Agile environments
● Experience tailoring agile practices to analytics methodologies
● Strong collaboration, facilitation skills alongside expertise in coaching
● Experience working in Data, Analytics and Insights teams
● People, project and process management background
● Exceptional planning and business acumen
● Excellence communication skills and leadership ability to effectively communicate with all kinds of individuals – clients, managers, and subordinates
● Knowledge of agile software tools for delivery and backlog management
● Experience working in a fast-paced environment, be able to make pragmatic decisions on best analytical angles and solutions
Working with Woolworths NZ | Me mahi tahi tatou ki Woolworths NZ
Our purpose is to make Kiwis' lives a little better every day.
We’re friendly, down-to-earth, and energetic - we work hard but we have a great time doing it, and we love what we do. There is plenty of scope for new ideas, lots of room for you to add value, and importantly, you’ll be working with a business that touches the lives of three million New Zealanders a week. We offer a diverse range of career opportunities across our ecosystem.
Cartology, Vineonline & CountdownX
Wholesale Distributors Limited (Fresh Choice)
We are proud to be a Work 180 endorsed employer for all women, view the great work we do here.
Come as you are | Nau mai, whakatau mai
We’re an equal opportunity employer and are committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all.
If you’re smart and good at what you do, let’s work together | Me mahi tahi tatou