Employment Relations Specialist- 12 month secondment
Woolworths New Zealand
Location: New Zealand
Job Type: Full time
- Make a tangible difference working within one of NZ’s largest retailers
- Flexibility, supportive team. Learn from vastly experienced peers
- Good salary + benefits including team discount card!
Ready to make an impact?
We’re looking for an Employment Relations Specialist to join our Culture and People team here in Aotearoa reporting to our Product Owner- Employment Relations. Joining our team you’ll take accountability for building partnerships and delivering advice and guidance in Employment Relations matters and processes to ensure legal compliance and risk mitigation for the people leaders of Woolworths NZ Limited.
About the Role | Mō te Tūranga
- Case management for all divisions of Woolworths NZ Limited.
- Provide high standards of customer service by resolving enquiries and managing cases efficiently and in a timely manner in compliance with current New Zealand legislation.
- Ensure high quality ER advice is given whilst ensuring efficient query management with timely resolution of cases.
- Ensure quality escalations of ER cases (via escalation) to Team Experience Partners and /or People Leads
- Deliver day-to-day support and advice to Woolworths NZ Limited team members and line managers on ER matters.
- Stay abreast of internal policy and external legislation / trends in order to provide high quality and accurate advice and support back to the business.
About You | Mōu
To be successful in this role, you will be an effective communicator and have the ability to build and maintain relationships. You will have sound knowledge and understanding of relevant Employment legislation and excellent negotiation and influencing skills, coupled with experience in coaching employees.
If you’re the sort of individual who strives to always do the right thing for customers, team, our communities, and our business then we ought to connect.
Working with Woolworths NZ | Me mahi tahi tatou ki Woolworths NZ
Our purpose is to make Kiwis' lives a little better every day.
We’re friendly, down-to-earth, and energetic - we work hard but we have a great time doing it, and we love what we do. There is plenty of scope for new ideas, lots of room for you to add value, and importantly, you’ll be working with a business that touches the lives of three million New Zealanders a week. We offer a diverse range of career opportunities across our ecosystem.
Cartology, Vineonline & CountdownX
Wholesale Distributors Limited (Super Value & Fresh Choice)
We are proud to be a Work 180 endorsed employer for all women, view the great work we do here.
Come as you are | Nau mai, whakatau mai
We’re an equal opportunity employer and are committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all.
If you’re smart and good at what you do, let’s work together | Me mahi tahi tatou