Supervisor Callide Electrical Maintenance
Job Type: Full time
CS Energy is a Queensland energy company that has more than 500 employees, operates two power stations and has a trading portfolio of 3,535 megawatts. CS Energy's core business is the generation and sale of electricity in the National Electricity Market, dispatching 30 per cent of Queensland's electricity output.
CS Energy is proud to foster an environment that builds respect, promotes inclusiveness, celebrates diversity and embraces the unique skills and qualities of all our employees. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be supplied to those who require additional support.
Callide Power Station is located within the vibrant community of Biloela. The relaxed central Queensland lifestyle is popular with families and singles alike, and the region boasts several schools, sporting clubs and a strong community spirit. CS Energy offers a range of benefits for regional employees including relocation assistance, education assistance, holiday travel scheme and housing assistance.
This position is accountable for managing, leading and supporting the electrical maintenance team to ensure safe and efficient electrical maintenance that meets daily production, maintenance and business targets.
You will work with all peer maintenance supervisors and their teams, engineers, and shift supervisors to set standards, promote initiatives, manage compliance and coordinate the activities of your maintenance workgroup.
This a permanent, full-time position based at Callide Power Station.
The successful candidate will:
- Electrical technician trade qualifications are essential.
- Maintenance Management and/or Business Management qualifications would be advantageous.
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience would be considered advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years recent heavy industry experience is essential.
- Previous supervisory experience in a heavy industrial environment is essential, preferably within the power generation industry.
- Previous experience leading change management would be advantageous.
- Experience with the following equipment:
- LV and HV electrical distribution systems
- Control systems
- Communication systems
- Electrical installations in hazardous areas
You can apply for this position in 3 easy steps:
- Complete the application form below
- Upload your CV
- Click on Submit
JOB CLOSING DATE
Monday, 27 March 2023.