Job Type: Full time
CS Energy is a Queensland energy company that has more than 500 employees, operates two power stations and has a trading portfolio of 3,535 megawatts. CS Energy's core business is the generation and sale of electricity in the National Electricity Market, dispatching 30 per cent of Queensland's electricity output.
CS Energy is proud to foster an environment that builds respect, promotes inclusiveness, celebrates diversity and embraces the unique skills and qualities of all our employees. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be supplied to those who require additional support.
Callide Power Station is located within the vibrant community of Biloela. The relaxed central Queensland lifestyle is popular with families and singles alike, and the region boasts several schools, sporting clubs and a strong community spirit. CS Energy offers a range of benefits for regional employees including relocation assistance, education assistance, holiday travel scheme and housing assistance.
As the Maintenance Superintendent - Electrical you contribute to the delivery of the Callide Maintenance Plan, ensuring a focus on safety, reliability, availability, and cost.
This role will:
- Support the delivery of the sites operational strategy.
- Provide overall leadership support for enterprise initiatives.
- Lead a team of multi-disciplinary Maintenance Supervisors, you will foster an inclusive environment with a focus on a supportive culture.
- Optimise maintenance activities, with a focus on risk mitigation, continuous improvement and technical advances.
- Act as the Principal Representative for maintenance contractors on site.
This a fixed term (24 months), full time position based at Callide Power Station.
The successful candidate will:
- Trade or Degree in relevant field
- 7-10 years’ experience in reliability and maintenance within a relevant industry
- Demonstrated leadership experience with highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Extensive understanding of technical knowledge of complex infrastructure and process systems
- Good understanding of risk and work management processes
- Ability to inspire and lead teams to drive preventative maintenance outcomes, while delivering on safety and cost
- Ability to inspire through times of transformation
You can apply for this position in 3 easy steps:
- Complete the application form below
- Upload your CV
- Click on Submit
JOB CLOSING DATE
5.00pm on Monday, 27 March 2023