M365 System Administrator
Job Type: Full time
Acknowledgement of Country
CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land, sea and waters, of the area that we live and work on across Australia. We acknowledge their continuing connection to their culture and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. View our vision towards reconciliation
CSIRO is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people involved in our activities and programs. View our Child Safe Policy.
- Supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
- Innovative and collaborative workplace with fantastic flexibility
- Join CSIRO - Australia's premier research organisation
As a Systems Administrator for M365 you will be responsible for the support and implementation of Microsoft #65 Services (Exchange, Intune, Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Power Platform).
In this position, you will be required to work with the project team members as well as geographically and technically distributed teams, across the architecture model to grow and develop capabilities and supporting a large diverse identity portfolio.
Your duties will include:
- Support and implementation of technical deliverables of DSE aligned projects
- Support CSIRO staff regarding technical activities, scheduling, and resource requirements
- Assist with the lifecycle management and service improvement activities across all DSE Services
- Encounter problems where methods are not defined and use initiative to seek new approaches to meet client needs and improve the services provided.
- Liaise with clients to determine their needs and take personal responsibility for their satisfaction, correct problems promptly and in a constructive manner.
- Adhere to the spirit and practice of CSIRO’s Code of Conduct, Health, Safety and Environment procedures and policy, Diversity initiatives and Making Safety Personal goals.
Location: All CSIRO Sites (except Geelong)
Salary: AU$68,148k - AU$86,733k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- 2+ years’ experience in supporting M365 services and a solid understanding or experience in
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Power Platform
- Demonstrated ability in providing technical advice to the team, clients and management.
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary, geographically disperse teams.
- Significant experience supporting and implementing the following technologies:
- Azure AD
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
Applications for this position are open to Australian Citizens Only
Appointment to this role is subject to provision of a national police check and the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the NV1 level.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
CSIRO is committed to values-based leadership to inspire performance and unlock the potential of our people.
CSIRO is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people involved in our activities and programs, whether we are undertaking research, engaging with the public or nurturing future scientists in person or online. Source – CSIRO Child Safe policy 2023
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Thursday, 15 June 2023, 11:00pm AEST