Digital Transformation Execution Lead
Job Type: Full time
As the Digital Transformation Execution Lead you will help identify high priority, global digital transformation projects and ensure their successful execution. This is achieved through ongoing focus on several activities: Firstly, by collaborating with (and influencing) leadership and important partner groups across multiple departments, dedicated digital projects are defined and prioritized by mapping them against CSL's Digital Strategy. Secondly, by working with digital initiative owners and partners, the Digital Transformation Execution Lead ensures that the underlying business cases have the right resources and sponsorship to be successful. Thirdly, you will be responsible for the definition, establishment and maintenance of a governance framework for all digital projects to monitor progress and ensure an incremental and iterative delivery driven by the respective initiative owners. Furthermore, the Digital Transformation Execution Lead will also be the I&T's digital transformation lead in Australia (and potentially other Asia-Pac locations in the future), extending global digital transformation programs in that country.
The Digital Transformation Execution Lead also collaborates with the "Digital I&T Strategic Partnership" team to establish an outside-in view to identify and leverage novel technologies and related external capabilities via university partnerships that enable a fast and effective digital initiative execution.
- Identify high priority global digital projects and allow their successful execution to help accelerate CSL's Digital Transformation. This requires building an understanding of CSL's Digital Strategy and the related function specific strategies including customer pain points and needs.
- Be the I&T Digital Transformation lead in APAC, helping I&T to extend digital transformation work into this region.
- In close collaboration with the I&T Leadership team, leadership from other departments and partners and business customers define, evaluate, and prioritize digital programs by mapping them against the Digital Strategy and influencing related business cases.
- Ensure sponsorship, funding and resourcing are identified for successful implementation of digital plans. The digital innovation space will require a flexible approach as no two initiatives will be identical.
- Ensure agile practices are integrated into the selection and execution of digital initiatives (where appropriate) and work in close collaboration with the Agile Transformation lead. Ensure that the design of the agile governance framework always prioritizes collaboration and co-creation over getting lost in extensive PowerPoint presentations to avoid "analysis paralysis".
- Develop relevant applications and tools that enable our new ways of working and help us to accelerate Digital Transformation by solving current user problems.
- Establish and lead internal as well as external working groups/communities of practice that ensure co-creation of Digital Transformation initiatives across functions and companies to scale and learn from each other.
- Manage external consultants and contingent workers to bring in additional knowledge and skills to accelerate Digital Transformation and to scale whenever meaningful.
- Establish an outside-in view that enables a more effective execution of defined digital initiatives by leveraging external partnerships and university cooperations in collaboration with the "Digital I&T Strategic Partnership" team. Proactively connect digital initiative owners with external partners to co-create solutions and drive for more innovative execution opportunities.
Your skills and experience
- Master's degree or equivalent education in IT or business administration/economics.
- 9+ years experience in IT or other related area, including specific global managerial experience
- Proficiency in Digital Transformation strategy design and definition, including agile delivery and implementation
- Mindset to seek feedback early and often with an iterative, user-centric approach
- Team player, high empathy and collaboration skills
- Agile experience, in global companies desirable
- Experience with latest technology, design, and business model trends
- Pharma/Biotech or similarly regulated environment experience desirable
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!